Forums

Cameron headcovers

•  

Tim: that is cool, how do I get one?  Am a member of TT as well.....thanks...chuck

•  

Love the cover, Tim.  Took a look at Delilah's site and it is pretty cool what she can do.  Way to represent TT and we look forward to seeing a similar one for "your other favorite site."

•  

Love the cover, Tim.  Took a look at Delilah's site and it is pretty cool what she can do.  Way to represent TT and we look forward to seeing a similar one for "your other favorite site."

• 3033 points

That is a great TT cover, well done !

•  
    Nice! Love it.
  •  

19hole
    Did Mike send you the logo file for that?

Nobody likes a bootlegger Tim...

•  

It's official the PGA headcover is out and sold out very quickly, what's new.....Randy and I hit the button and were able to pick up this little beauty.......anything to improve our game..........the mallet head was very nice in white and green........

•  
    Pass... Not to get political but, over 12 horses put down this year at Del Mar!
  •  

Yes Todd. But there was a special Ky Derby this year.... And my Club Professional is playing in the event, so maybe some good karma....

•  

I like it but I wouldn't game it. Cool design.

•  

I had to pass on this one.  Just wasn't for me.

•  

joshgiano
    I had to pass on this one.  Just wasn't for me.

So you said neigh?  

•  

Justinu3
    joshgianoI had to pass on this one.  Just wasn't for me.

So you said neigh?

Zingggggg!

•  

I got it, mostly because of the connection to California Chrome (Derby winner) and the colors of the owner; purple and green. And we all know what the name of their stable was..... Too perfect.

•  

Mine gets here in the morning.......love it......I like California Chrome's owners......they have balance and attitude......