•  

Beautiful!

•  

Like a Pink nightmare

TT

•  

Embrace it boys. I know you do!

•  

I picked these up after my daughter was born.  This is about as much pink as I can handle.

•  

Tar Heel
    Embrace it boys. I know you do!

Randy, jealousy is the highest form or flattery.....ha..ha..  :-)

• 127 points

TNT009
    Pretty nice design, but not a gamer... Can't stand white covers!

send them to me Todd..... :)

• 127 points

lol.... look at my avatar... love da' pink......

•  

I received my Valentine's Day present today, 2014 SC membership kit. The valet is bigger then I thought.

•  

grumpy830
    I received my Valentine's Day present today, 2014 SC membership kit. The valet is bigger then I thought.

You were lucky than me, just received a Titleist hat ( crisis time).

•  

Lusogolf
    grumpy830I received my Valentine's Day present today, 2014 SC membership kit. The valet is bigger then I thought.You were lucky than me, just received a Titleist hat ( crisis time).

Lucky me, my wife treated me to dinner at Poogans Porch on Queen St, in downtown Charleston and a cute card......we don't buy gifts........I'm a spoiled guy.......

• 4735 points

Tar Heel
    I do indeed!

I would like to see pics of these beautiful shoes paired with multiple outfits. Please.

•  

I love the Hula, but I didn't pick it up.  I look for a gamed one down the road.  The CC cover wasn't my favorite.  I doubt I'll game her.  I'm still a bit torn on the valet.  It's pretty big, but I'm sure it'll get use.  The Pin is also HUGE this year.  It's 3x the size of the one last year.