Forums

Cameron headcovers

•  

OUTIGER
    I game any that I buy.  Not so much a collector as a proud Cameron owner.  Love to display his works.

TT

I plan on gaming all of them, but I've got a few in the plastic still.  They'll get gamed eventually.  Of course they're proudly displayed in the office at home

•  

I will readily admit that I have a problem when it comes to using some of the equipment/accessories I buy.  Sometimes I get them and think they look so good, I just want to keep them perfect and will just display them in my office.  I'm really trying to break myself of that by next year.

•  

grumpy830
    Checked email at 7:20 PM, Thur. and the "holiday head cover" is still available. I've only been a member of CC for a few years now, but I can't remember this before. Has anyone else seen this before?

Still available almost two weeks later.  This was either a not very popular release or he made A LOT.  I really like it but passed since I don't play a lot of December golf so not sure when I would use it.  But if I come across one being resold for a good price I'll probably jump on it.

• 1096 points

19hole

I really like this cover. Nice addition

•  

The HULA release....

•  

Very nice leather cover this time.

•  

That's a really nice looking cover.  But just not my color so I knew I would never use it.  I tried really hard to convince myself and even tried to sell myself that my wife would use it.  But she looked at it and didn't like it.  So I knew then it was time to close my browser and save my money for something else.

•  

19hole

The HULA release....

I think it's pretty cute and cool with the Wahine-Hula dancing and the Shaka sign!

•  

:-) check out that Ukulele . . . I know some chords. . . (LOL)

•  

This years Club cover...

•  

Pretty nice design, but not a gamer... Can't stand white covers!

•  

19hole
    The HULA release....

Like the pink color....one of my playing buds was one of the fortunate ones.....he got one of the topless, his third or fourth of those......understand there were 100 of those......anyone else get one.......

•  

I like the Hula cover and this years club cover.  I just need it in a mallet cover.

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    I like the Hula cover and this years club cover.  I just need it in a mallet cover.

TT

I like last years hula, but not as big on this years.  Too much pink for me.

I have a feeling he's going to start offering most if not all of his covers in mallets.  It would only make sense.  With the Golo and Futura becoming popular, why alienate those who want it or discourage someone from buying it because of a lack of "cool" covers.

•  

You need to embrace the pink!