Forums

Cameron headcovers

•  

Was to slow on the cover but both the tag and marker.. I'll get a cover off eBay!

•  

This arrived today...

•  

Pretty cool.  I'm still wanting a new Golo cover.  Do not like the stock version.

TT

•  

very cool Rick!  Love the new TCC... Unfortunately didn't grab one but might have to add it in the future.

•  

Justinu3
    very cool Rick!  Love the new TCC... Unfortunately didn't grab one but might have to add it in the future.

The cover was sold out in less than a minute it seemed like!

•  

Marker and bag tag just arrived, very sweet additions!

•  

Rick, that's a very nice Headcover. One of my favourites.

•  

It's up there in the realm of TCC covers for sure!  I'm glad I picked one up

•  

Very cool release, surprised the bag tag stayed around as long as it did!

•  

Who will have the honour of writing the post Nr. 1000 in this thread?

•  

Does it go to 1000, or is 999 the max?

•  

Congratulations Josh - you are #1000!!!!!

•  

Lol I wish I posted something more meaningful for this momentous occasion.  Gotta love Cameron covers though.

• 4780 points

The one thing I don't like about my Scotty headcover..after 2 years the velcro is worn out. Mine falls off once or twice a round. Most of my buddies have gone for non OEM head covers.

•  

MarkWDallasTx
    The one thing I don't like about my Scotty headcover..after 2 years the velcro is worn out. Mine falls off once or twice a round. Most of my buddies have gone for non OEM head covers.

yeah.....i hate that as well.  this winter i'm going to look into different ways to convert my covers to magnetic.  just have to find the perfect size and strength magnet.