Forums

Cameron headcovers

• 166 points

Interesting that this putter cover is for a blade type putter and Adam uses the new mallet. Gotta get rid of that long, ugly thing he uses. But it is a coll looking putter cover.

•  

joshgiano
    Insert ohhh and ahhhh here!

Awesome headcover. Suppose very difficult to get it...

• 1628 points

Is this acceptable here?

•  

Lusogolf
    joshgianoInsert ohhh and ahhhh here!Awesome headcover. Suppose very difficult to get it...

You might join his club and when he releases new headcovers club members are notified and you have the opportunity to purchase them at that time.  Go for it......cz

Scotty Cameron Club 2013 Membership Kit  -  $93.00 -  In 2013, Club Cameron Members will receive an exclusive welcome kit filled with items only available to Members, as well as periodic updates via email from the Putter Studio. In addition, Members receive access to the password-protected Club Cameron portal of ScottyCameron.com where Members can communicate with Scotty in Garage Talk. Members will also have a 48-hour first-priority opportunity to purchase Scotty Cameron-designed apparel, accessories, and other Cameron Creations released in the online Studio Store.

•  

of course

•  

Just picked up a few covers.  I'll post pics when they arrive..

•  

Anymore, club cameron since 2002 grows every year...basically being able to get items ahead of the crowd is the big draw.  

•  

You're right Chris, must be lucky to get one, it solds out quickly.

•  

2013 TCC release was just posted!

•  

i saw that.  just wasn't one i was interested it.

on a related note, Scotty needs to make some website improvements.  his site is horrible!  the main menu bar is at the bottom and it always seems to get screwed up and i have to refresh the page to continue on.  that menu bar needs to be moved to the top.

•  

We have gotten a bit behind on posting headcover releases so I figured I would post these...

• 2420 points

Very classy AS headcover, fits Adam's style perfectly. Scotty and his crew  have the touch and are marketing genius, less is more !

•  

Rick, the eye ball cover is sweet!

•  

The 1/10 lime eyeball is even sweeter!

•  

19hole
    2013 TCC release was just posted!

I picked one up I love the TCC releases.  I wish there was a FJA release...