Forums

Cameron headcovers

•  

•  

Rick this headcover is awesome.

•  

Haven't gotten mine yet - really was looking forward to using it tomorrow morning!

•  

Got my Butch Harmon Tiffany Las Vegas cover yesterday, very sweet!

•  

He has to start offering a GoLo cover on releases.  My gamer needs a new suit and tie.

TT

•  

Tim, let me know if you are interested in a Custom Shop one and I'll see what I can do

•  

OUTIGER
    He has to start offering a GoLo cover on releases.  My gamer needs a new suit and tie.

TT

I second that, Tim. I have my Custom Shop one on my GoLo now but I want something different.

•  

Insert ohhh and ahhhh here!

• 2756 points

Would have grabbed one buy they didn't offer a GoLo size so I passed.

•  

This is a real attention getter and to heck with paying a fortune to display it....I would use this baby and show it off on my Scotty.....I love the colors that SC used on this headcover.....awesome, ohhhhh and ahhhhhhh....great job.....cz : )

•  

love the rat squirrels!  If it didn't say Rochester NY on it I'd grab it for sure!  It kind of ties to Caddyshack with the squirrel which would be kind of fun.

I like it when he does a destination like Scotland or Vegas or Hawaii... but specific obscure cities...  no thanks.  no offense Rochester.  :-)

•  

That and two ball markers........ Decent release, hoping Vokey brings it.

•  

wasn't impressed with this release.  it's not bad, but not really my thing.  and judging by the fact that it's still available, i guess a few others felt the same way.

•  

Justinu3
    love the rat squirrels!  If it didn't say Rochester NY on it I'd grab it for sure!  It kind of ties to Caddyshack with the squirrel which would be kind of fun.

I like it when he does a destination like Scotland or Vegas or Hawaii... but specific obscure cities...  no thanks.  no offense Rochester.  :-)

i agree.  the only cover i got with a city on it was the IJP US Open cover from 2011.  and i only got that one because i was there.

•  

I got one and a ball marker....