Forums

Cameron headcovers

• 2180 points

If these friends every come across more.. I can be your friend :)

• 3852 points

two nice ones. Todd. Let's just say that most here would never believe the kind of money that can be spent on highly desired Cameron covers.

•  

Ive seen them go for over 3000!

•  

I bet the new Master's Gator cover will fetch a pretty penny...

•  

joshgiano
    I bet the new Master's Gator cover will fetch a pretty penny...

True.

That is the nicest one I have seen so far.

TT

•  

I had the cover loaded into my checkout cart and as I enter the credit card info and clicked final, it made me remove the cover, said sold out....bad timing

•  

Bad luck Buzza because thje cover is very nice.

•  

BostonBuzza
    I had the cover loaded into my checkout cart and as I enter the credit card info and clicked final, it made me remove the cover, said sold out....bad timing

Same thing happend to me!  I wanted the Black Grinder one

• 1976 points

Loved the new Gator cover and can't wait for it to arrive! By far my favorite Studio Store Release cover!

•  

Dolfan
    Loved the new Gator cover and can't wait for it to arrive! By far my favorite Studio Store Release cover!

Lucky. I missed it by a mile. You'll have to post some pictures.

•  

Looks glorious in hand, epic!

•  

Justinu3
    BostonBuzzaI had the cover loaded into my checkout cart and as I enter the credit card info and clicked final, it made me remove the cover, said sold out....bad timing

I usually go throw an o-ring in my cart and go through entering all my info early in the day of a release. Then I can remove it later when i check out and not have to enter all my info

•  

Tyler Higley
    Justinu3BostonBuzzaI had the cover loaded into my checkout cart and as I enter the credit card info and clicked final, it made me remove the cover, said sold out....bad timing

I usually go throw an o-ring in my cart and go through entering all my info early in the day of a release. Then I can remove it later when i check out and not have to enter all my info

Lessons from the pros

TT

•  

great idea tyler

•  

That's the old PreLoad technique!