Forums

Cameron headcovers

•  

Justinu3
    Here's how I store my covers... in Crown bags.  :-)

Have a 2010 Vegas Whales on the way now too (couldn't play Vegas this year without one)

I was expecting to see Tim post this. I love the Vegas whales. One of the best covers ever IMO.

•  

joshgiano
    Justinu3Here's how I store my covers... in Crown bags.  :-)

Have a 2010 Vegas Whales on the way now too (couldn't play Vegas this year without one)

I was expecting to see Tim post this. I love the Vegas whales. One of the best covers ever IMO.

Full agree that is one of the best cover. I have some available if someone interest on it.

•  

Thanks Luso for the offer.  Picked one up for about original release $$ via TCC.  

Looking forward to gaming it in Vegas!

• 164 points

How much is membership? and is it worth joining?

•  

Justinu for sure you will have a good time in Vegas. Cheers!!

•  

Justinu3
    Thanks Luso for the offer.  Picked one up for about original release $$ via TCC.  

Looking forward to gaming it in Vegas!

VEGAS!!!!  I'm going there for a bachelor party in April. It's gonna be epic, there will be lots of golf. I have a feeling the scores won't be great, we'll be a bit fatigued...

•  

joshgiano
    Justinu3Here's how I store my covers... in Crown bags.  :-)

I usually throw the crown bags out.  Have to many as it is.  

The Las Vegas whales is a sweet cover.  Might need to pick one up before my trip in August.

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    joshgianoJustinu3Here's how I store my covers... in Crown bags.  :-)

I usually throw the crown bags out.  Have to many as it is.  

The Las Vegas whales is a sweet cover.  Might need to pick one up before my trip in August.

TT

It's pretty much mandatory to game a Vegas in Vegas.

•  

It's Hula time!  What a great cover.  I don't like the year printed on, but everything else is wonderful about it!

•  

I have no Vegas covers Josh.  Maybe I can pick one up before this years journey.

TT

•  

joshgiano
    It's Hula time!  What a great cover.  I don't like the year printed on, but everything else is wonderful about it!

i agree.  not a fan of the year, and honestly (i understand why it's there) but i would like it better if it didn't have the hawaiian open on it either.  i just like the classic "old school" hula girl look.

•  

This Hula cover is really nice.

•  

OUTIGER
    I have no Vegas covers Josh.  Maybe I can pick one up before this years journey.

TT

You would be a blast to go to Vegas with. I'm envisioning a reenactment of The Hangover with some cross-eyed golf involved.

•  

joshgiano
    OUTIGERI have no Vegas covers Josh.  Maybe I can pick one up before this years journey.

TT

You would be a blast to go to Vegas with. I'm envisioning a reenactment of The Hangover with some cross-eyed golf involved.

image if you have Tim and Bruce Holley in Vegas.  you wouldn't have to worry about "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" because no one would believe your stories anyway!

• 3852 points

The CT version of this cover just sold on eBay for $1,235. Someone wanted it badly.