Forums

Cameron headcovers

•  

I did get a cover and coin, just didn't like the bag tag.

•  

Only thing that appealed and I got was the bag tag!

•  

The new 2013 kit is here! I'm loving the buckle. 

•  

I love the whole kit for the first time!  It looks AWESOME!  Loving the buckle too Josh!

•  

that is cool.  i've been debating joining, that might push me over the top.

•  

Here's how I store my covers... in Crown bags.  :-)

Have a 2010 Vegas Whales on the way now too (couldn't play Vegas this year without one)

•  

Absolutely agree. This will be my 1st buckle. Looking to add the new FJ belt this year

•  

Justinu3
    Here's how I store my covers... in Crown bags.  :-)

Have a 2010 Vegas Whales on the way now too (couldn't play Vegas this year without one)

that is a good way to re use those bags when the bottle is empty

•  

so....dumb question since i'm new to the cameron collecting.  do you have to join each year?  and after joining, is that when you are able to order releases early?  and is it ordered from the same website?  sorry for the newbie questions....

•  

joshgiano
    The new 2013 kit is here! I'm loving the buckle.

All kit is awesome. Great look.

•  

It is an annual membership.  You usually get emails when your due to join again.

This years kit is pretty nice.

TT

•  

The kit has me thinking about joining again this year, I passed LY but this is one of the best ones yet in my opinion.

•  

The renewal email comes out two weeks before expiration, with ones the day before!

• 847 points

tdogg21
    so....dumb question since i'm new to the cameron collecting.  do you have to join each year?  and after joining, is that when you are able to order releases early?  and is it ordered from the same website?  sorry for the newbie questions....

Looks like most questions answered, but you have to log in on the SC.com site and the released items show for members when released.

•  

tdogg21

It's an annual membership, and yes you get first dibs to all the releases. You also get access to garage talk (q&a with Scotty).  You do order and log into the same site