Forums

Cameron headcovers

•  

Nice Buzza!  Great rounds, great looking cover, and a great way to show appreciation for all those veterans out there.

Keep Calm and Game On!

• 1858 points

New Harmon cover released today. Only 30 made!

•  

what is the site for the Harmon covers?

•  

Butch Harmon School of Golf, first time ever you can call for one! It's oranges so you know I've got one coming!

•  

That almost looks like the 09 Vegas cover in orange.  I like it a lot.

•  

Does Butch Harmon make putters ? why did they only make 30 covers , to drive up value ?

•  

New TCC release up @ ScottyCameron.com!

•  

TCC Putter Cover SOLD OUT in less than 5 minutes!

•  

19hole
    TCC Putter Cover SOLD OUT in less than 5 minutes!

Did you blink and miss it ?

•  

Saw it and had a chance.  IMO it's an AWFUL looking cover.  Just not my cup of tea at all.  Far cry from the anticipated Industrial Square we hoped for

Surprised just the coin and bagtag accompanied the cover in the release.  Thought there'd be more stuff

•  

The cover is gone as well as the ball marker / coin.  Missed them both....My guess is I will see these on E-bay tonight.

•  

Got one and planning on selling/trading it

•  

I was lucky like some of you to have picked up a cover today!...the original in 2009 (Brown and Orange Leather) was the smallest release at 250 covers; the 2012 release was only 500 covers...amazing!

•  

Some people were upset when the ball marker showed up in their shopping cart as $0.00 cost and now they are finding out they have to pay for it!  However, As posted already on TCC and posted on the SC.com website:

"In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to a typographical error or other error in pricing or product information, we will attempt to correct the error where discovered. We reserve the right to revoke any stated offer for any reason and to correct any inaccuracies or omissions, including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. ...."

So yes, they can retroactively charge you for the product.  

•  

I picked up the cover, but I'm not sure how good it will look in person. this is going to be one of those in hand type covers. If I don't like it when I have it in hand it will be going to the bay. The cover with the green squares, I think it was 2011, is by far my favorite. The 09 brown and orange cover is awesome but I just love the green. No matter how you slice it, Scotty is a marketing genius