Forums

Cameron headcovers

• 557 points

I wish they had something like the my joy site so you can customize them.

•  

These arrived today...

Along with this, which I thought was a ball marker. Silly me... It is about 4" in diameter.

•  

19hole

These arrived today...

Along with this, which I thought was a ball marker. Silly me... It is about 4" in diameter.

that's a sweet bag tag.  would be cool to have in ball marker size.

or maybe it's a ball marker for people with bad eyes!  haha.  no one would ever lose that on the green.

•  

The 2012 Master's collection looks SWEET!  I was out on the course the day they came out to members and before I knew it, they were gone.  You must be quick...

•  

Really nice additions to your collection.

•  

i really like that white one.  i'm a fan of white putter covers.

•  

19hole, that'd be one HUGE ball marker!  I got my white and green headcovers in and I think they look great in person.  The green divot tool is a nice touch as well.

•  

The covers are great Rick!  Nice additions.  Was tempted to jump on them but I can't get myself to buy any release that has a date on it!  If these didn't have 2012 on them I would've picked up the Green one for sure!

• 3627 points

That bag tag is a little over the top, IMO.

•  
    PatCCraig

I agree, as I said I saw the picture and thought it was another ball marker.
  •  
    All of the bag tags are the diameter of a putting hole, makes it useful when the green is packed or you want to try different angle putts!
  •  

19hole
    PatCCraig

I agree, as I said I saw the picture and thought it was another ball marker.

i like it.  probably not for what it costs, but i like it.

• 296 points

Missed out on the Cameron augusta covers, was so pissed. I have the last 5 years and really liked these but by the time I get the email from Scotty I missed out. Figures!

•  

Drink o Cinco De Mayo Cover just came out.  I'm not a huge fan of it, but I did pick one up.  Hopefully it'll look better in person.

•  
    I passed... Like the design just not for me. Gotta save for the TCC release!