Forums

Cameron headcovers

•  

TNT009

Thanks Don..Its formerly Temeku Hills and now The Legends course in Temecula... Really bad shape, as is Carlton Oaks! Its not worth any money at all. Even though they fired the staff, they still cant get the course in shape and what a waste of a Dye design!

Glad to know it wasn't Carlton Oaks, because I couldn't quite figure out where you took that picture. It's also too bad about the course. I love the layout but won't play if conditions are that bad. And it's the second closest course to my house.

•  

I just got my notifcation that my Hula Girl Red Leather Cover just shipped this morning.  I have heard there a few special surprises based upon Scotty's description on his website...should be interesting to start seeing some pics on TCC.

•  

I hope you get one of the special topless covers!

Chris92009

I just got my notifcation that my Hula Girl Red Leather Cover just shipped this morning.  I have heard there a few special surprises based upon Scotty's description on his website...should be interesting to start seeing some pics on TCC.

•  

TNT009

I hope you get one of the special topless covers!

Chris92009

Classy! haha

• 856 points

Lots of nice headcovers, thanks for sharing the pictures. One headcover that I am really liking a lot is the new CC 2012 headcover. I just got one in hand and it is not as dark as the most pictures seem to show. I reminds me of the first brown leather TCC headcover. Very nice and well done for the 10th anniversary. H
  •  

Agree on all acounts HR.  This is indeed a great thread and love seeing/discussing all the Cameron covers.  Also agree about the 2012 Club Cameron cover....I really like that one.  When I do renew my membership, I may just have to hold onto that one (sold the one last year).

• 1232 points

I like scotty cameron headcovers. But dont completly understand the point of buying as many as one can. Unless someone plans to sell them in the future for more than what someone paid for them.
  •  
    Because some are collectible with high buck price tags!
  •  

I just can't justify all that money on something that I won't be putting in use often. I'll keep my cash towards shoes and clothing but I am glad all y'all partake because I get to see all the cool headcovers and swag!

•  
    Got my St. Patrick's Day cover. I like it. Will post a pic when I get home. Still cant do it from the iPhone..... ;)
  •  

You've had it long enough.  Why is the picture not already posted??

TT

•  
    OUTIGER

You've had it long enough.  Why is the picture not already posted??

TT

I was surprised too. He tweeted it like last week... Geez Eric. It only FJC was mobile with ability to add photos..... Someday maybe.
  •  

Give the poor man a break.  He is now deeply involved in wedding planning...

•  
    Because I don't get on the FJC that often off of my phone. Therefore, I can't upload a pic. Also, I am on my phone now so I won't be doing it tonight either lol. Maybe Justin can just post my pic from twitter. Would be so much easier.
  •  
    Meow...... Someone might be feeling the pre-nuptial pressure!