Forums

Cameron headcovers

•  

I was thinking something similar to this?

•  

This stinks!!!  It just means that I am absolutely going to be buying another putter when they are released!

•  

joshgiano

nickpoz

Justinu3
    So Nick, getting the limited that is rumored to come out soon? Aka the Jetsettet? Hear a Rory putter coming too!

My rep confirmed with me on Friday I have a jetsetter in my name :)  Still dont know what head style it is but at least ive got one coming.  Scotty told us at the Cameron Convention at Tablerock a Rory putter was coming, just not when.

Sweet news!  I'm happy to see Scotty going back to the inspired by putter.  I

The Rory putter will be a Victory putter I believe, not sure if its going to be an inspired by model

•  

Justinu3

nickpoz

Justinu3
    So Nick, getting the limited that is rumored to come out soon? Aka the Jetsettet? Hear a Rory putter coming too!

My rep confirmed with me on Friday I have a jetsetter in my name :)  Still dont know what head style it is but at least ive got one coming.  Scotty told us at the Cameron Convention at Tablerock a Rory putter was coming, just not when.

That is AWESOME about the Rory putter.  Please post some pics once you get your Jetsetter!  I would think it'd be similar to a Rat Proto head wouldn't it and blacked out?

I doubt the Jetsetter will be a Newport/Rat head.  I have heard lots of rumors and speculation but nothing concrete yet

•  

nickpoz

joshgiano

nickpoz

Justinu3

Sweet news!  I'm happy to see Scotty going back to the inspired by putter.  I

The Rory putter will be a Victory putter I believe, not sure if its going to be an inspired by model

I was hoping for an inspired by putter, but a victory putter would be cool too.  He deserves it.  It's be awhile since Scotty has made one.

•  
    Nick, I just saw your collection on TCC! Holy crap, that is ridiculous. So cool to see the COAs. I am redMUFCdevil (Manchester United FC) on there
  •  

Vegas cover is available......Mine is on order!

•  

19hole

Vegas cover is available......Mine is on order!

Good thing!  They are sold out already!!  Cool looking cover

•  

This is the coolest cover IMO that Scotty has put out in a long time.  I'm so excited to toss this puppy on my putter

•  

The Whale has landed!!!

•  

that is so cool 19.  I'm envious of you and Josh

•  

When it rains it pours!  I just got the cover I’ve been waiting for since I first discovered Scotty.  The dancing lobster has arrived!  I’ll post some pictures later.  I can’t wait to get home and fire that puppy on my Napa

•  
    Josh, I love that cover! Anything dancing is sweet in my book. Post a pic when you get a chance.
    • 6 points

Agreed.

•  

Welcome to the Community Kusher!  

Now you just need to switch that Nike flatstick to a Scotty!  ;-)