Forums

Cameron headcovers

•  

I picked up my Laguna Two gamer brand new for $100.00 at a pro shop while traveling. I love the feel and just can't go away from it.

I also have 2 others that I picked up used to send in and get refinished when I get the chance.

•  

I've run across lots of fakes on ebay as far as the studio select line.  I think there are more fakes than legit ones.  Make sure you get close up pics and lots of angles.  When in doubt, don't buy. 

Depending on what you're looking to spend, I may be able to give a one of my SC putters.  I have a few to choose from.  Let me know if you need help or are interested.

•  

EMKelly0106

I've run across lots of fakes on ebay as far as the studio select line.  I think there are more fakes than legit ones.  Make sure you get close up pics and lots of angles.  When in doubt, don't buy. 

Depending on what you're looking to spend, I may be able to give a one of my SC putters.  I have a few to choose from.  Let me know if you need help or are interested.

Thanks for all of the info guys. Have been keeping my eye out at the local golf glaxy, but being a leftie adds more of a trick to finding one. Looking to spend inthe $100-$175 range, as that seems like the going rate for a second hand model. Will continue to look and hope to find one of those hidden gems. Have looked on E-Bay but am concerned about a fake.

Nikpoz will check out the website for sure.

shaun

•  

Shaun my friend.... As a fellow lefty I feel your pain. That said, I can tell you I bought my LH Studio Style 5.0 at a shop in 2004 and it was "slightly used." If my memory is correct (fuzzy) I got it at a Golf Galaxy and paid $180 for it. You just have to keep beating the bushes and telling people that you are in the market. I know one will turn up.

I can tell you, I do see them all over the place, so be patient. If you get totally desperate, I do have a Studio Stainless Newport 2.5 that I rarely use. Matter of fact, I only used it on course probably 3-4 times. I took it out this weekend and used it one 2 holes. Just can't abandon my gamer!

•  

Ah, you are a leftie.  I am of no use, sorry!  Good luck with the hunt!

•  

Tar Heel

Shaun my friend.... As a fellow lefty I feel your pain. That said, I can tell you I bought my LH Studio Style 5.0 at a shop in 2004 and it was "slightly used." If my memory is correct (fuzzy) I got it at a Golf Galaxy and paid $180 for it. You just have to keep beating the bushes and telling people that you are in the market. I know one will turn up.

I can tell you, I do see them all over the place, so be patient. If you get totally desperate, I do have a Studio Stainless Newport 2.5 that I rarely use. Matter of fact, I only used it on course probably 3-4 times. I took it out this weekend and used it one 2 holes. Just can't abandon my gamer!

Will keep on searching, the hunt is art of the fun. Please let me know your plans on the Newport, may take you up on the offer if I can't find one. Is it 35" by chance?

•  

Hey Shaun

It is indeed a 35!

And yes, the hunt is good......

•  

Tar Heel

Hey Shaun

It is indeed a 35!

And yes, the hunt is good......

Hunt may be over...

•  

how do you tell the difference in a fake and a real one?

•  

briansaylor

how do you tell the difference in a fake and a real one?

Lots of little things tip it off.  Headcover is the biggest thing thats off.  Shaftband, grip, milling, size of weights on the selects, different milling.  If you see a fake and real  one next to each other you can tell a difference.  There is section on cameroncollector with lots of fakes there for reference.

•  

Let's get back on track with the headcover theme.  I'm still waiting for a response to my recommendation about a FJ Ambassador headcover.  Let's start a petition or something.  Little dancing FJ Ambassador logos all over the cover...it would have to be approved by Scotty Cameron for AM&E to do the dancing theme, but hey, FJ is in the same family. 

•  

Memphis... dude, I would be all over this so much!

How about this... A Black headcover with the White and Blue FJ Ambassadir logo on it. How sweet would that look?

Better yet, a nice Silver one..... Sign me up boys.

•  

I would be on board but the likely hood doesn't seem high.

•  

I echo the desire for the Ambassador Logo'd Headcover. 

Hope they can work something out.

•  

Count me in the the Ambassador Headcover, hope it would fit on my RED-X!