Forums

New Sponsor for Sergio

•  

I think Sergio's team Should contact Roger Eaton.

• 3066 points

Ha Ha

• 2089 points

Or maybe some place that sells human muzzles?

•  

That is a nice touch

• 5674 points

Of ALL the snide comments he could muster in his disdain for Tiger, he tosses out an unoriginal and culinary ***  slight. Sergio will be feeling the consequences of this "comment" for years to come..

• 1466 points

I think Sergio needs to back up his talk a little more with his game but comments such as that have no place in golf

•  

This kind of stuff is definitely inappropriate anywhere...sports as in life as well...

Kind of a shame comments like this still happen in the 21st century...

•  

Just ask Fuzzy Zoeller about poor comments. Sergio evidently never heard of Fuzzy before.

•  

Certainly didn't do himself any favours and can't imagine it will be much fun in front og the press next event in the US.

• 1466 points

I'm still shocked that anyone would make these kinds of comments, clearly he either had a brain meltdown and thought that people may have found it funny or knew exactly what he was doing, I found Tiger's response interesting though, shows who the bigger man is.

•  

I can certainly understand why they wouldn't like each other, but don't battle it out in the media.  Sergio has got to be hating himself right now for his comments - very inappropriate and embarrassing.

•  

Sergio has done many stupid things. Spitting in cups, comments, Ryder Cup theatrics, stiffed a caddy last year at the Wells Fargo.  Not my favorite player. Just ask the ladies he has dated and have dumped him.

•  

Dallin
    I can certainly understand why they wouldn't like each other, but don't battle it out in the media.  Sergio has got to be hating himself right now for his comments - very inappropriate and embarrassing.

I'm sure Sergio realizes he made a stupid remark as soon as the words left  his lips. I think they both want to end it, but the media won't let it end.

• 3852 points

AS I've said elsewhere, between his choking at the Players and his racial slur, I wouldn't be surprised if this is the beginning of the end for Sergio. He may not be able to overcome the distain he's going to get from galleries and the press. He's always believed people were pulling against him and now they will be. His game may begin to fade.

•  

FUNNY, ABOUT A YEAR AGO I REALLY STARTED TO BELIEVE SERGIO HAD GROWN UP AND WAS BEHAVING LIKE A PRO,,,,,,,,I ACTUALLY STARTED TO HOPE HE COULD WIN AGAIN,,,,,,,,,,WELL,,SO MUCH FOR THAT.