Forums

The Memorial

• 2718 points

Any favorites for The Memorial? I have to believe that Tiger will be winning this one again.

•  

One thing's for sure he certainly loves the place that Jack built.

It would be a strong man to bet against him there!!!

• 4201 points

Being that he's been shooting lights out on the courses he knows well - you have to go with Tiger.  Not to mention that his overall game has been fairly solid.

•  

I don't care who wins I just want to know what they are having for dinner

• 1869 points

Not even gonna go there with a dinner comment!   But it is hard to bet against Tiger.   Especially after winning one of the toughest events of the year he says "I am getting better".  

•  

A sirloin, baked potato, watercress salad, spinach,  and then finish it off with a foot in the mouth.

•  

I pick the masters champ Adam Scott to win

•  

I agree Tiger will easily be a favorite given his track record there.  I plan on being there almost every day sporting my FJ items!

• 5061 points

As Arnie once said, if the choice is Tiger or the field, take the field...Inconsistency with the driver will bite Mr. Woods....

•  

Tiger despite his driving has the key otherwise to this corse!

•  

Any chance TW and SG grouped together at the Memorial next week???

•  

CROCMAN
    Any chance TW and SG grouped together at the Memorial next week???

no chance !

•  

Of course the PGA Tour site headlines "Look out Tiger" hyping Rory.  Give me a break.  Getting like a supermarket tabloid.

•  

Deno
    Of course the PGA Tour site headlines "Look out Tiger" hyping Rory.  Give me a break.  Getting like a supermarket tabloid.

the only way Tiger would have to worry about Rory right now would be if Rory switched back to Titleist/FJ.

•  

You would think the Memorial should be played last week