Forums

Players Champiomship

•  

Hunter Mahan

• 4565 points

Good day so far.  Sergios rush to the top was great!  Watched a little bit of the mornings "featured" group on PGA.com and it included TW who played a solid round (although he had a bunch of lucky breaks!)

We should have an interesting weekend with the way the leaderboard is shaking out.  Looks like Billy H is going to lose his cut streak (unless he blisters the back 9 which is possible, but everything's firmed up and the wind has made an appearance).

•  

Love Sergio whining like a baby that dropped his ice cream cone!

•  

TNT009
    Love Sergio whining like a baby that dropped his ice cream cone!

And honestly, who does this surprise?  This is the kind thing I expect from Sergio.  I'm not a Tiger apologist but I don't blame Tiger for what happened and neither should Sergio.  I also loved Tiger calling Sergio out for complaining about something.

•  

Well underway on the final round.  Garcia not playing up to the field.  TW is 3 under so far and looking good.  Some others, like Snedeker,  earlier in the field are playing well and could post an interesting target score for the rest of the field.

•  

Unfortunately a little out this week!

But TW is most definitely D MAN and another impressive performance.

PH very disappointing and AS ugly 3rd round ended his chances.

Thought I was a chance for the bonus at one stage but Leishman couldn't quite grab his chance.

Anyway off to Texas next week and that has always been pretty fruitful for the Aussies as from what I hear it is very similar conditions to what we get down here, hot and windy with fast greens.

GO AUSSIES!  - at least TW not playing!

•  

T-Dub in the house!

Lots of cool Icons seen today, gloves as well!

•  

Well said guys.  He really said he was the "victim" at The Players.   He had plenty of time to back off the shot when he heard the crowd. .  He wanted to be on the green first to apply pressure on the hole,   When he flubbed, he blamed the crowd and Tiger.   No place to hide and nobody to blame on 17.  So he blamed the wind....twice.

• 4565 points

Great final round.  Tiger had to make it interesting on the 14th.  But Sergio choked as he is inclined to do.  He clearly hit the first shot rather fat.  And the second instead of aiming for the center of the green and mitigating the damage he tried again.

I enjoyed watching Lingmerth.  Lets hope he's able to stick around and contend.

•  

The names go up and down the leaderboard but that's the game of golf....