Who do you like at the Players?

Who will emerge out of the pack? Will a Tour veteran and star rise to the top at this challenging venue? Will dreams of Tour stardom be dashed in the drink on 17?

Who do you like??!

I am a Tiger fan. I think he is simply the best golfer of our time. I think his short game is going to be on this week.

Sawgrass is hard course for first timers. Knowing where to go for it;  when to take par is crucial at Sawgrass.

I think one of the "seasoned vets" will take it.  Rory's game is slowly showing promise again.  Tiger on a roll has a chance.  I think if Phil has a decent week again he could definitely contend.

But you have plenty of new folks who have been showing up recently.  So it'll be an interesting weekend I think!

• 4545 points

I am going with the hottest player which is Billy Horschel, next choice would be Adam Scott. He has had success here and is in a good  place after Augusta.

• 2180 points

I'm going to be honest, I'm unsure who is my favorite.. There are so many hot new players and the seasoned vets are always up there..

I'm going with Adam Scott, surely still on a high and previous winner too.

I like Billy H. Kuchar could win again, Maybe Westwood he is due for a win.

Guys I don't  think this course suits. Tiger, PM and Rory, but you never know.

Love TW, But Im pulling for and think Double S will pull it out!!

I think his limited schedule and happy family life will pay off!

• 852 points

Bubba, Bubba, Bubba!! Going to be a fun tourney to watch!

• 2781 points

This year it seems like the favorite never win.  It's seems like a new winner every week, which is good for the sport.

I'm hoping Stricker takes this one.  Plus an FJ guy has got to win the PLAYERS... who better than the apparel guy!

• 1466 points

I'm feeling Dufner. He has had a slow start this year but had the same thing last year and turned it around at the Zurich Classic with a win when his putting got hot, he just changed up the putter to short version of what Adam Scott used to win the Masters. I think hes going to go low this week!

I am going with Hunter Mahan.

I would not have thought someone would fire a 63. I looked at my phone to check scores and I thought the app was wrong!