Forums

ICONs spotted on LPGA Tour

•  

Caught some of the LPGA tournament on TV today and noticed Christina Kim wearing ICONs.  She was wearing the second generation  Asymms with coral caiman print and white base.  I haven't noticed ICONs on the LPGA tour before so I thought this was interesting.  I'm assuming she was just wearing a Men's Size as to my knowledge, the ICONs are not produced in Women's sizing.  

•  

Good catch GT.

•  

A few of the Ladies have been known to wear them; especially Ms. Christina Kim. When we have sizes all the way down to 7 in stock and 4 in MyJoys there is really no reason they cannot wear the men's ICON shoe!  

•  

what ever shoes they end up with, I am still pretty sure they would kick my *** all over the course.....

• 2781 points

Nice catch would have never thought of ICONs on the LPGA Tour

•  

BostonBuzza
    what ever shoes they end up with, I am still pretty sure they would kick my *** all over the course.....

You and me both!  

•  

Hope she continues to play well and wears FJ!

•  

Yeah, thought I saw some interesting looking FJs on the coverage from Hawaii last week, but thought I was seeing things as I hadn't really noticed them on the ladies before.

• 4423 points

Great catch!  Devin - good point!  Awesome to see them on the Ladies tour!

•  

like the common man and company said on the radio "let the live" and that is good for them

•  

Wheelez3030
    like the common man and company said on the radio "let the live" and that is good for them

Huh?

•  

It is a sports talk raido program in Columbus Ohio that I listen to every day

•  

Hey, if the shoes fits, wear it !!!

•  

Pinkie saw this post and is now searching like mad for a brannock device to see what size ICON she wears.

•  

fredcloss
    Pinkie saw this post and is now searching like mad for a brannock device to see what size ICON she wears.

ICON Minis