Forums

WHO WIL PREVAIL AT HILTON HEAD?

•  

This is always a great tournament on a great looking course.

Wonder if Leishman / Day finish near the top again.

Looks like a pretty congested leaderboard at halfway.

Think Donald has finished top three in the last three years so he is my choice if the Aussies aren't there at the finish.

•  

I like Webb Simpson. North  Carolina boy.

• 2756 points

Seems like the "Hoff" is pretty comfortable right now.  Always fun to see it play out on Sunday.

•  

It is interesting to note that at this point in the tournament, the top 4 players, 1 thru 4, are all FootJoy players and all are Titleist players.

•  

Pulling for Webb in the playoff!

•  

Oh well.

• 2947 points

Congrats to Graeme McDowell. I guess all that time playing in the winds of Ireland paid off today.

•  

Is Hoffmans's green glove FJ or Titleist?

Hey Devin, if FJ assuming he has a standing specila order - any idea how many he would go through a year?

•  

Know McDowell uses the wrong gear but if it is to be a non FJer to win he would be one I would be cheering for.

Seems like a really nice guy and pretty handy player too.

• 2781 points

Rough day out there for everyone but congrats to McDowell for pulling out a win.

•  

CROCMAN
    Is Hoffmans's green glove FJ or Titleist?

Hey Devin, if FJ assuming he has a standing specila order - any idea how many he would go through a year?

It is a custom StaSof to support his sponsorship with Waste Management.  He doesn't use them in every round so he may only use one a week; potentially one every few weeks.  Probably goes through two to three dozen a year if I had to guess.

• 3688 points

The winds really picked up yesterday!  Gusts at 40+  I can't imagine having the pressure to play better than the other guy for a PGA tour win in that stuff!

•  

I think McDowell has a great shot at winning in a playoff over Webb Simpson.

If WS had only been putting with an SC.  

TT

•  

The weather played right into McDowell's hands. He must've felt right at home in those conditions. I darn shame Luke Donald couldn't get it done.

•  

McDowell played great and really should have won it outright with a par on 18 on Sunday.

Donald absolutely loves the place, pretty sure that was 4th top 3 finish in last four years ... not too shabby.