Forums

Adam Scott.... Masters Champion

•  

An Aussie won the Masters... using a long putter... A class act and deserving champion...

•  

Agreed. Nice win with #1 shoes, glove, ball and clubs on tour

•  

Despite adverse conditions, Scott made some clutch putts and won with style. Congrats to both he and Cabrera for a great finish

•  

All I can really say at this stage is:

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi !!!

Great for Footjoy, Incredible for Scott, Amazing for Oz.

• 2781 points

The Masters never disappoints and Adam is a definitely a deserving champion.

• 2772 points

What a wonderful finish. A playoff between two golfers either one of whom most of us would be happy to see win The Jacket. Certainly a shot in the arm for the game of golf. Of course the fact that the winner has FJ on his hat makes it extra special.

•  

great tourney

• 780 points

Congrats to Adam Scott!  He played amazing and really stepped up when he needed to, what a change from last year's Open championship. Glad to see how much he has grown from a tough loss.  A very deserving champion!

• 4420 points

Very good tournament through and through.  Having FJ all over the top of the leaderboard is AWESOME

• 689 points

Great finish coming down the stretch by both players.

•  

Great victory. A real Masters.

•  

MY WIFE AND I ALWAYS PULL FOR THE AMERICANS BUT ADAM SCOTTS WIN MADE US BOTH VERY HAPPY FOR HIM.

WHAT A GENTLEMAN AND A FJ GUY ON TOP.

CONGRATS ADAM SCOTT,,,,,,,WELL DONE.

• 1135 points

It was a great win for Adam Scott and a very enjoyable Masters to watch. Someday I hope to walk the grounds and truly be able to appreciate the course first hand.

• 103 points

i luv to see and watch adam scott putt. he is such an awesome putter and i hope he keeps up the good work

•  

I'm really glad that Adam Scott won the Masters, especially after the British Open last year.  The guy is too good not to have a major.  And he seems to be a very humble champion.  Very deserving of winning.