Forums

I want Billy Horschel to win this week !

•  

To get in the Masters and he because he just wears the classiest Icons around. This man has some style.

• 4162 points

Unfortunately it didn't work out for him this weekend!  But I do agree with his style :)

• 3852 points

He is going to have to learn to control himself or he won't be able to handle the pressure coming down the stretch. He's given away a couple of tourneys already because of not handling the pressure. He's got to hold back from commenting on his shots. He is verbalizing what needs to become more of any inner process. Nobody wants to hear his internal dialog and it's not helping his game to impulsively blurt it out.

•  

He needs to relax on make some sunday birdie's. Who knew Laird was gonna go course record low ?

• 2756 points

In contention again this weekend.  Seems as though a breakthrough isn't far off.  Reminds me of Dufner last year.

•  

Great guy to boot!

• 2474 points

great look with the brown and white shield tips.  

• 5013 points

Too bad he gecked up a bit coming in yesterday at Harbor Town. He is very, very close to establishing himself in the same class as his Walker Cup teammates from 2007 - Ricky Fowler, Dustin Johnson, Webb Simpson, et al..

•  

Horschel is so close to winning.  The guy has played really well this year, but just can't seem to put it together for 4 rounds.  I think he will figure it out this year and win a tournament.  

I agree with his style.  I'm a big fan of the shield tips.  Horschel and Luke Donald have some stylish FJs.  Thinking about getting those brown and white ones.  

•  

Horschel looks to be an exciting up and coming young guy.

Saw a rundown on his fitness sessions on one of the golf shows and they looked pretty intense.

Pity he ended both Saturday and Sunday at the Heritage pretty poorly but still managed a top 10 and looks like he is somewhere in the top 20 in Fed Ex Cup too so having a good year and hopefully a "W" is not far away.

And of course those shieldtips look fantanstic!

•  

6 birdies in a row at Zurich Classic. Seems to be doing better with the emotions today. Come on Billy :)

•  

Seems to me, you've gotten your wish.  Horschel by 1 (-20) to win the Zurich.  Congratulations, Billy.  I'm looking forward to another opportunity to win some Icons.

• 1541 points

Will he get there yes, just don't choke.  Nice Shoes!!

• 2781 points

A well deserved win and those shield tips are amazing!

•  

CROCMAN
    Horschel looks to be an exciting up and coming young guy.

Saw a rundown on his fitness sessions on one of the golf shows and they looked pretty intense.

Pity he ended both Saturday and Sunday at the Heritage pretty poorly but still managed a top 10 and looks like he is somewhere in the top 20 in Fed Ex Cup too so having a good year and hopefully a "W" is not far away.

And of course those shieldtips look fantanstic!

Well that "W" was only a week away after all!