Forums

WGC at Doral

•  

I'm on record as not being a fan of TWoo, but he's putting on an absolute clinic today.

•  

Same here JG.  Not a fan of the man, but he has mad game and still intimidates some of the best in the world.

TT

• 2377 points

really enjoying seeing Tiger play well, hoe its not an early peaking before Masters.  Also great seeing Steve Stricker playing well and holding on to second.  

•  

Tiger wins wire to wire.  Nice showing and a great tourney.

TT

•  

I took notice that he did not worry about score on the last couple of holes, just did what was necessary to win.  Nice when you can put yourself in that position.  I also noted Adam Scott's 64--great round that had lots of chances to be much, much better.  Way to go, Adam.

•  

Good showing by S-squared!

•  

TNT009
    Good showing by S-squared!

For a part time player with his wife on the bag, Steve showed what a talent he is! Did you notice how far he was hitting the ball off the tee. Keeping up with Phil and sometimes out-driving him.

•  

But Phil hit 3 wood most of the tourney.  haha

TT

•  

pulplvr
    I took notice that he did not worry about score on the last couple of holes, just did what was necessary to win.  Nice when you can put yourself in that position.  I also noted Adam Scott's 64--great round that had lots of chances to be much, much better.  Way to go, Adam.

this is two tourneys wins in a row he has "limped" home.  i'm wondering if he is playing smart or if he is feeling the nerves?  watching the way he played 18 made me feel like he was feeling the pressure.

•  

On Saturdays round SS and Phil both hit driver on the driveable par 4 and Steve held the green an Phil was short in the bunker!