Forums

WGC at Doral

•  

The leader board is pretty stacked (as is every WGC)! Should be a good weekend

•  

Fun watching golf today!  Working at home with it in the background (easy now, just had sinus surgery before any "slacker" comments).  Man everyone was going low today!  We'll see if wind and conditions play a factor in the following days to knock some of these guys off one by one.

Hoping Bubba or Hunter take this one!  (that'd help my fantasy points!)

•  

I was at the resort at the end of 2011 and it was in need of a major face lift...glad to see now that all the improvements Trump is putting into it are making a great difference...on another note, surprised  Rory is still struggling...amazing such a sold player can have such a rough patch!  

•  

i was surprised when i saw how many big names were in contention.  really stacking up to be a good weekend.

•  

I'm the only one in my office today (bunch of wusses), so I'll be tossing it up in the conference room on the big screen around 2.

•  

Have not played it yet, it is on the list for sure! Going with Hunter to take it this week.

•  

Have not played it yet, it is on the list for sure! Going with Hunter to take it this week.

•  

Upper 60's here and perfect golf weather.  Rain in forecast for opening club tourney, so the FJ gear will be ready for action. (and my liver)

TT

•  

Stricker and TW on fire.... Hey Steve, stop giving the competition putting lessons!

•  

You say that and he's just missed a few putts!

• 2781 points

Tiger on fire!  Fun to watch him play like this.  Also Phil within less than a foot for an ace!

•  

This was a great day of golf. Too bad G. Mac stumbled up a bit. Tomorrow should prove to be some great golf watchin'

•  

TW's d man this week.

Wedging and putting great and you can't argue with the stats - never lost when he has has a 3 stroke lead going into final round and leading by 4.

•  

Will be a great Sunday at Doral.

TT

•  

It's all going to depend on the wind.  Direction and speed will have a definite impact on scoring.  If the wind shifts back to the "normal" direction, don't look for too many 66's or 67's, making it harder for some of the trailing players to catch up.  I'll be watching to see if Tiger's swing and putting hold up for a fourth straight day.