Forums

Rory withdraws!

•  

It never ceases to amaze me that money is the new god of golf. And this new Rory that we had come to know is now floundering and the longer he wallows in this manner, the worse it is going to get for him. How many have left and never really gain the stature they once had, with the exception of TW and even now he too is falling off the boat, so to speak.

•  

As much as I'm disappointed that Rory left the fold, as all of you are, do you think the reports of his impending demise are a little premature? I mean, it's only been two months.

•  

RORY MADE A RECENT COMMENT ABOUT HIS RECENT SWITCH.  IT WENT SOMETHING LIKE THIS................

"I'M NOT AS THINK AS YOU DUMB I WAS."

MADE PERFECT SENSE TO ME.

•  

He will get four rounds in next weekend (no cut).  It's going to take him some time to get i a groove.  While I do not support his move to N$$E, I do like the kid and the way he plays.

TT

•  

He made bad choice going to the swoosh but he will be fine, too much talent to keep playing this way.

•  

Eventually he'll get back to form. He's too good not to. He's good enough to win tourneys and majors with anything in his bag. The real question will be, does his new equipment lower his ceiling?

• 2763 points

It isn't a bad wisdom TOOTH,rather it is the  poor wisdom of switching from FJ and Titleist

•  

tdogg21
    Eventually he'll get back to form. He's too good not to. He's good enough to win tourneys and majors with anything in his bag. The real question will be, does his new equipment lower his ceiling?

i would say no to that