Forums

NTO

•  

This is going to be a shootout!!!!!

Many Euros making PGA 2013 debut. who are you taking for this one??

- I think it will be Webb Simpson or McDowell

-ICONs for All

•  

Is Snedeker in the field? Red hot at the moment.

Lefty would have to be a real chance too!

• 1062 points

Don't rule out Sergio and Schwartzel....both coming off great showings over the pond....

•  

i pick simpson

•  

One of the best courses on Tour. Plus Freddy C tees it up. It's always a good weekend, and last year's playoff was one of the best ever!

• 5674 points

I've had the pleasure of teeing it up here and also learning firsthand about the delights Riviera's rough and oh so gentle greens! Players need to drive the ball well to score here. I've TIVOed two rounds but have no idea who is doing what..I always like Fred Couples here - he loves this course...Crafty, creaky veteran...

•  

pretty close race at this point.  No one is running away just yet.

•  

Did you all see F. Jacobsen's whiff on #5 on Saturday?  Ball on downslope in heavy rough between the two sections of the fairway and his swing went right under it.  Then he decided to take the UP and drop back along the line.  Don't see that often with the pros.  Quite a way to drop out of a tie for the lead.

•  

We got a Footjoy Winner, finally !!!!!!! Beljan and Merrick both wear the best shoes on the planet :)

•  

Congratulations to John Merrick on his win on the second hole of a playoff at the Northern Trust (LA) Open.  It's about time, both for him and for us.  FJ Wins, we win!

•  

Here, Here....

Congrats to JMER and FJ

-ICONs for All