Forums

AT&T Pebble Beach

• 2781 points

Snedeker has been coming so close and just needs a break.  I think he will finally break through this week.

• 1062 points

It's going to be real fun watching this year after playing the courses last year. Plan on some time off work and some serious seat time watching it unfold.  I would like to see Scott Piercy finish what he started in round 4 at Waste Management.

• 3302 points

Scott Piercy has got to be full of confidence after finishing with such a great round , he should be able to take advantage that course with his length.

• 2756 points

SNEDS!!!

• 640 points

I'll take Bill Murray for the Pro-Am.  I am going to go with Ryan Moore to win the Pro side.  I love Phil and Sneds, but I don't think they have a victory in them this week.  

• 1062 points

Well...final day! Hope Sneads hangs on, but I'm also rooting for Jimmy Walker and James Hahn.  Hope the "Brand" does well today..

•  

Congrats to Brandt. Being from Nashville I have meet him and know several people who have known him personally for many years. Every one agrees he is truly a class individual.

•  

Lot of good calls in this thread for Sneds.  Looks like I will fall back a bit in the FJA fantasy golf standings.  Great tournement, always enjoy the views.  Hope to get an opportuntity to get out on one of those courses someday.

•  

RedHusky

Snedeker has been coming so close and just needs a break.  I think he will finally break through this week.

good call. His break through was the 11 million dollar win he last fall though. This guys might lead the FEDEX wire to wire. He is on fire right now.

• 3302 points

Sneds is certainly on a roll..........14 million won over his last nine events. That much in the bank allows a guy to make sure he is ready when the majors come around. His dipped his toe in the water last year at the British Open and he now seems ready to get into the mix at Augusta with Tiger, Phil and Rory.  

Can't wait !!

• 5481 points

Great article in Golf magazine about putting tempo featuring Sneds. Love the way he plays the game! Congrats to him and to all who saw this victory coming..