Forums

WGC - Accenture Match Play 2013

•  

Anyone going?

Who are you picking to win this world beater contest???

-ICONs for All

•  

I am not going, but would love to.  Going to pick Poults to win.  Match play is his game as proven before.

•  

Pickin Poults...very tough in match play!

•  

really can't argue with Poults.  but he just seems inconsistent.  i'd really like to see him get it together and win a few tourneys.

• 1979 points

Not going, but looking forward to it in a few week's!

• 789 points

I'll be there! Flying down from Milwaukee. Looking forward to seeing the top 64!!  I am ready to get out of this snow and see the hot sun, can't wait!!

•  

Need to see the pairings before even thinking about choosing someone to win.  I do hope that a FJ player wins.  We're overdue this year.

•  

TW, but a Dufster win would be quite nice!

• 3336 points

Gotta go with Sneds....he has been pretty hot lately. Keegan as my darkhorse.

• 1062 points

show me the brackets, then we pick...but I too hope FJ is well represented.

•  

Have the brackets been released?  I haven't been able to find them, but I know the standings were going to be set after the Pebble Beach Pro Am.

•  

Hard to go against Poulter in match play, so he is my pick. I do love these match play events, adds a little something extra to the schedule.

• 5531 points

Is Martin Kaymer playing this year? The way he closed in the Ryder Cup was impressive. Give him consideration...

• 789 points

top 64 is set.  Phil is a no go, so #65 is in.  Let's see if anyone else bails.  Bracket should be out once all the commitments are officially in.

• 789 points

sneds is out. sore ribs so #66 is in