Forums

Dufner at the Abu Dhabi Golf Championship

•  

Tyler Higley
    pulplvrWhat glove does he have on in the picture?  Doesn't look to me like a FJ or a Titleist glove.

Looks like a Titleist Players glove to me and the Titleist site confirms that:

www.titleist.com/.../Jason-Dufner.aspx

Thanks, Ty.  Guess my eyesight is beginning to fail.  You're correct, of course.  

•  

Fred, don't be surprised, would you turn down that much coin? You see he put the Cammy back I'm bag! Acushnet doesn't need you if you don't wanna stay, good way to never waver!

•  

At the end my forescat was right, Dufner finish on the T9 group.

Wish him a very good season.

•  

We do need a couple of these young US players to burst through and become super stars, Tiger and Phil are in the sunset.

• 5270 points

NCBob
    We do need a couple of these young US players to burst through and become super stars, Tiger and Phil are in the sunset.

Agreed. Phil was quoted today in the papers following his T37 finish at the Humana as saying he has to make some drastic changes in his golf life given the tax situation (apparently the state bumped up taxes on those making $1 Million or more/yr) in California. Options include drastically cutting back his schedule and/or moving his residence to another place....Drastic cut back in schedule would simply hasten his move to the sidelines as a golf professional.

•  

Congrats to Dufner for finishing in the top 10.