Forums

thoughts on golf in prime time (for most)?

•  

I'm working most nights, so prime time is cool, but I like the normal schedule better.

• 1976 points

I love having golf in prim time!

•  

Given the choice of watching golf versus playing golf... well I will take playing any day. So living on the West Coast now, there is no more sitting in front of my TV wishing I could be on course... Yesterday was a glorious 80 degrees out here, so I spent the entire day out on the range and course. Sweet!

• 3627 points

It's the best...love the Hawaii swing.

•  

Tar Heel
    Given the choice of watching golf versus playing golf... well I will take playing any day. So living on the West Coast now, there is no more sitting in front of my TV wishing I could be on course... Yesterday was a glorious 80 degrees out here, so I spent the entire day out on the range and course. Sweet!

i agree.  but given the choice of watching a lot of the crap on night time TV or golf, i'll pick golf.  and if i can play a round in the morning/afternoon and still get home to watch golf on TV, that's the best of both worlds.

• 3852 points

In a world of DVR, when you can tape and play whenever you wish, whether it's broadcast prime time or not is irrelevant. Most want to watch at their convenience and don't care when it's braoadcast.

• 1062 points

Got to love living in the West. We get to catch it most times.

•  

I REALLY THINK THAT MOST OF US WOULD LIKE TO WATCH GOLF 24/7 SO THAT THE UNUSUAL TIMES WE GET TO SEE IT IS JUST A PLUS AND VERY ENJOYABLE.

MAYBE WE NEED A GOLF ONLY SATELLITE THAT SHOWS GOLF 24 SEVEN LIVE,,,,,LOL.