Forums

Solhiem Cup

•  

19th hole, I would have to agree about watching the LPGA. I certainly appreciate how they get around a course being a senior golfer myself. These ladies know their stuff. It's Saturday now and eveything is tied at 6 & 6. There have been some great games and more to come this afternoon. Michelle Wie is playing at the best ofher career today. Maybe all the previous hype will now come true about her.

•  

I think this event will kick start Michelle Wie's career.  She is having fun and getting acceptance from her peers.  Plus she is playing great.  I predict her career will take off from this point.  She needed it.

•  

I think that this was a great event to watch. The final score does not indicate just how close it really was. Great golf played by both sides.

Congrats USA.....

PS: The shoes were great

•  

i don't get to watch much of other than sunday afternoon pga tourneys.  i do try to keep up with whats happening in the lpga and champions tour on the computer. i probably should start looking into the nationwide as well, it looks like michael sim has played his way into the pga.

i congratulate the girls on their win and hope ms. wie's 3-0-1 is not afluke and lucky week on tour, but a coming age in her golf career.

•  

Congrats to the US team for another Solhiem Cup victory.

•  

Contrary to my inital posts, I did find myself watching the Solhiem this weekend.  Michelle Wie really proved herself in my book and boy does she smack the ball!

Glad to see the USA win but it was good golf all around.  Well done ladies.

•  

It was great to watch. Im glad the US won too but both teams played well.