Forums

Q school

• 2877 points

with Q school starting today as well as the Chevron Challenge - what will people be watching?  what is more exciting?  

•  

i'm not sure i will watch either.  the Q school coverage will really focus on the guys barely missing it.  those are the best stories for TV.  and personally, i don't want to see guys struggling to save their job.

and with the Chevron Challenge only being 18 players, it's just an event to pad their world rankings regardless of the outcome.  at the end of the day, they don't care how they do.

•  

Have to agree with T-Dogg here, but I will be interested in watching some highlights of the last official Q-School before the change next year.

• 2877 points

personally i enjoy the Q school if only for the drama it provides.

•  

I like the Q school, the pressure these guys are under is unbelievable. I say this as I am sitting watching the Chevron.  What can I say.

• 2877 points

i am watching the TW event on Golf Channel -- seems golf channel is not really covering Q school much till later rounds.  probably because they want to show the joy of victory or the agony of defeat of the last day.  

•  

Will check in with both as like to know what's happening.

Nedbank challenge at Sun City in South Africa is also on so plenty happening this weekend.

• 3551 points

I'll probably watch both...I enjoy the drama of Q school and the views at Sherwood CC and PGA West are amazing.

• 2756 points

I've been all over the Q school coverage.  After all, it's the last time we will see it.  GC has done a nice job so far.  

•  

Q school is hard. rooting for guys, hey don't screw it up ? Go top 25 ! Heartbreak or relieve nobody really wins at the Q school. hard to watch for me.

•  

Watching the Challenge for the quality of the field (will G-Mac talk more trash to TW when its over).

Watching Q-school (What will be the story for next year - Another John Huh).

Watching Nedbank (Will Westwood Three-peat).

Also watching football coverage (Are you ready for some fottball....)

-ICONs for ALL

•  

oh yeah, Footjoy players go 1,2.3 at  q school !