Rory again!

Rory again!

•  

Was held this weekend the last round of the Race to Dubai. Rory not only won the tournament as won the European Tour 2012 with over 1M€ prize. No doubt on the best player of 2012. Congrats to FJ for this victory supporting always the best players.

•  

congrats to Rory for finishing a great year in style.  now for the big question, how will he start off next year??

•  

Yeah the "kid" only made 12 million this year. kind of a dry spell for him, just kidding. he won with 5 straight birdies.

•  

agreed and what a strong finish, you could tell he really wanted it.  Focus was intense, results were near perfect.

•  

Great year for the #1 player.  Hope he stays hot and breaks all of the records.  Even though he is going to the dark side.

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    Great year for the #1 player.  Hope he stays hot and breaks all of the records.  Even though he is going to the dark side.

TT

i have to admit, i've realized i'm not rooting for him nearly as much as i use to.  

•  

Rory was unbelievable this year.  He changed my mind about him.  He won so many times the last 4 months all over the world too.

•  

Absolutely incredible finish by Rors ... boy he can play ... and LONG LONG LONG! Fantastic year and hope he plays just as well next year but will be fascinating to see how he goes.

Hear it's a $150mil contract with Nike and will be very weird to see hime decked out in the swoosh and minus all the FJ/Tilteist gear.

Wonder whether Jumeira Estates gets a run next year.

• 3548 points

Another great win for Rory and a fitting end to a fantastic year. I hate to see him leave Titleist/FJ...

•  

CROCMAN
    Absolutely incredible finish by Rors ... boy he can play ... and LONG LONG LONG! Fantastic year and hope he plays just as well next year but will be fascinating to see how he goes.

Hear it's a $150mil contract with Nike and will be very weird to see hime decked out in the swoosh and minus all the FJ/Tilteist gear.

Wonder whether Jumeira Estates gets a run next year.

I doubt Jumeirah, or any of his other current sponsors like Audemars Piguet, will stick around.  The new sponsor doesn't play well with others...and for that kind of money, I probably wouldn't either.

•  

I SEE IN THE HOUSTON NEWSPAPER THAT RORY IS INTENDING TO PLAY THE "SHO" (SHELL HOUSTON OPEN) IN MARCH.

THATS GREAT NEWS FOR US IN HOUSTON.

•  

i agree.  i doubt he will have any other logos than his new one.