The Art of Thanksgiving
The art of thanksgiving is thanksliving. It is gratitude in action. It is applying Albert Sweitser's philosophy: "In gratitude for your own good fortune you must render in return some sacrifice of your life for other life."
It is being thankful for :
• the gift of life by living it triumphantly
• sharing your talents and abilities for common good
• all that has been done for you by doing for others
• opportunities and accepting them as challenges toward achievement
• happiness by making others happy
• making the world more beautiful
• being an inspiration to others
• health and care you show your body
• creative ideas and your contributions to human progress
• living each day to the fullest!
Hope everyone had a wonderful day sharing time with family & friends !