Happy Thanksgiving to one and all !

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all !

•  

•  

Now that is funny, good thing my kids have moved on beyond Sesame Street, otherwise they would be horrified!

•  

Ty, I told you not to lay on the table.

•  

Sincere Happy Thanksgiving wishes to all you good folk in the ole USA.

Arrived one year at LAX in middle of Thanksgiving ... anyway four hours later stiill was still in customs ... needless to say that I certainly learnt my lesson.

• 3551 points

That's funny...wrong but, funny! Happy Thanksgiving!

•  

Happy Thanksgiving to all FJ community members.  Good luck to all of you that will be playing Thursday morning, I am very jealous.  Enjoy your dinners and be safe.

•  

Happy Thanksgiving everyone...

•  

Ty, for shame.  May everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day surrounded by friends and family.  If nothing else, we can all gather here int he Forum to celebrate with bholley, OUTIGER, tdogg, and the rest.

•  

Happy Thanksgiving community.

Jack Handey: "If you're at a Thanksgiving dinner, but you don't like the stuffing or the cranberry sauce or anything else, just pretend like you're eating it, but instead, put it all in your lap and form it into a big mushy ball. Then, later, when you're out back having cigars with the boys, let out a big fake cough and throw the ball to the ground. Then say, 'Boy, these are good cigars!'"

•  

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

•  

haha.....that's not right.

happy thanksgiving to all of you.  i hope it is a relaxing day for everyone.

•  

Nothing says Thanksgiving more than a 4 foot drumstick. Everyone enjoy their Holiday. Happy Thanksgiving!

• 555 points

Happy Thanksgiving FJ Community! Hope you all have a good one and safe travels!

•  

Thanks Ty.  Happy Thanksgiving to you and the entire FJ Community!

•  

Happy Thanksgiving guys and gals...I hope all have a great day and safe Holiday Season!!!