Turkey Scramble

Turkey Scramble

•  

Anyone playing in a Thanksgiving scramble? I am the day after Thanksgiving just interested if anyone else is going to play or have in the past.,

•  

Nope, I wish, but it looks like we are in for some serious rain this week. good luck and let know how it goes

•  

I used to play once in a while on T-day, but now that my boys are a bit older and we travel, it is OFF-limits.  I am sure you can guess who made that rule.  Oh well, Best of luck to you, bring home the turkey.

•  

i dont think so not this year

•  

I'm actually hoping to play Thanksgiving day - working Friday (and the weather is going to be really nice for Southwest Virginia.

•  

My home course is actually closed on Thanksgiving Day.  They treat Friday as a holiday for greens fees, so most of us weekday members don't play that day.  In fact, I'm off from today's round until next week Monday, when I play in a 2-man scramble.

• 2756 points

Could be the last of the decent weather here in MI.  I'm hoping to sneak out early on Wed. for a quick nine and then go 18 on Friday.  T-Day will be spent with family, enjoying some great food and watching football.

• 3551 points

I'm with Hokies looks pretty nice for Thanksgiving in Southwest VA. Some friends and family from my hometown always play at Olde Mill Resort on Friday.

•  

Calling for 55 degrees in Cincinnati on Friday, looking forward to playing.

•  

calling for mid-50s thurs and friday here in PA.  so i'm hoping to get out sometime friday.  but not sure yet how i'm going to work it in with the family commitments.  

•  

Might try to play Friday since I'm not working and the weather is supposed to be in the 50's here in Mich...haven't swung a club since September but may give it a try...depends on if I get my honey do list of putting up the Christmas lights done beforehand.

•  

Turns out to be the best day of the week and I couldn't find a course open. just my luck

•  

Team Whalen won the day after Thanksgiving scramble! 15 under! My team played great, carried me when I hit some poor shots. Chris, who is a FJ Community member (WhoDeyRunner) hit the most amazing 80 foot putt for an eagle!!! Our prize: gift certificates for the pro shop, and a turkey haha!!!

•  

Congrats to Team Whalen for the victory.  How did the four of you split the turkey?

•  

very cool Turkey, Whaql1