Holiday MyJoys on Home Page

Holiday MyJoys on Home Page

•  

Were these created just for TarHeel and TNT????

•  

Sorry about the 3 posts - having trouble realizing if things are going through or not.  Very slow tonight.  Also, cannot post a photo of the page...Kind of makes the thread not as impactful...Can Denise or the FJ staff remove the other 2 posts as they are duplicates of this one.

• 1487 points

I deleted the duplicates. Sorry for the trouble.

Is this the image you were thinking of?

•  

I saw those and instantly fell in lust!

•  

Thes

Denise Preston
    I deleted the duplicates. Sorry for the trouble.

Is this the image you were thinking of?

These are great looking shieldtips and would look great in my collection ... just struggling with "how many pairs of shoes does one really need"

OZ-Crocman

•  

CROCMAN
    These are great looking shieldtips and would look great in my collection ... just struggling with "how many pairs of shoes does one really need"

OZ-Crocman

However many pairs of golf shoes you currently have, the number that you need is ALWAYS at least one more than that number!

•  

Saw them. Love them. Considering them.

• 5378 points

These shield tips are gorgeous! I might change the colors but really, this retro styling is beautiful. As for the number of pairs of shoes one can own, Foot Joy wants you to channel your inner Imelda Marcos - Even my wife, a thoroughbred clothes and shoe horse ("well, I worked in retail you know"...), thought that she was a bit obsessed..How about a volume discount program for frequent buyers??!

•  

I really like them but with that much white I could only wear 4 or 5 months of the year. Enjoy whoever got those :)

•  

both pairs look great!  I prefer the darker blue as the other pair is a bit too white.  Although the snowy background is appropiate.

•  

Tar Heel

How could a "Tar Heel" pass them up? They are in my collection...just saying...

•  

It was too good not to share in Facebook!

Definitely feels and looks like a holiday golf wear.

•  

Tar Heel

When you say consider does that mean they're already on order or they're in your trunk???

•  

Santa is making his list and checking it twice...So he'll know if Tar Heel  & TNT have been naughty or nice....Cause MyJoy Holiday Delivery is coming to town......

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    Tar HeelSaw them. Love them. Considering them.

How could a "Tar Heel" pass them up? They are in my collection...just saying...

The ones on the right are in your collection pal.... just saying!