Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving

• 1495 points

How is everyone in the FJC community spending their thanksgiving?

•  

eating and watching football and i might go golfing with the family in the morning

•  

i was going to go to myrtle beach but work is keeping me in PA.  so hopefully i'll spend the weekend sitting on the couch relaxing.

•  

Is it ok to play on Thanksgiving if the course is empty ?  I plan on the family thing though.

•  

if you're asking, you have my permission to play.

• 3545 points

Spending time with family on Thanksgiving...I usually play 18 on Black Friday with a few friends and family.  

• 2956 points

I always play an early round, as long as it isn't pouring rain or snowing, and then off to my sister's for food, football and family stuff.

Wishing all in the FJ Community a healthy, happy Thanksgiving.

•  

Soccer tournament in Dallas.

TT

•  

Golf in Florida.

•  

I am flying home from SoCal to Michigan on Saturday. My daughter is coming back on Wednesday and so we get to spend time together as a family for the first time since August. Going to be fantastic!

As such, there will be a new level of thanks we share over the next week.

•  

IMO Thanksgiving is the best day of the year.  A couple of beverages, way too much food, and a great time with friends and family- It's the best!  I don't think I'll be playing any golf, but if the weather's nice I might sneak in 9 or some practice in the am.  We host the dinner, so most likely I'll be prep cooking for the wife and keeping my dog company.  I can't wait!

•  

tdogg21
    if you're asking, you have my permission to play.

Fewwww!  Glad that's out of the way.  Now I can tee it up with a clear conscience!

• 2756 points

Spending some well deserved downtime with my wife and 16 month old son!  Looking forward to a long, quiet weekend with my two favorite peeps!  There will be lots of food, football and downtime.  If the weather is decent (not likely here in MI) I will try to get out for a few holes.

•  

some annual Thanksgiving day tournament in NH

•  

My wife and I are heading to Georgia (both of our families are there) to spend some time with them, eat way too much food, play some golf and watch some football.  Looking forward to it!