AMAZING TECHNOLOGY

AMAZING TECHNOLOGY

•  

I WENT TO THE SURGEON TODAY FOR MY FIRST FOLLOW UP VISIT ON MY KNEE REPLACEMENT SURGERY.  SAID I WAS DOING VERY WELL.  HE THEN ASKED ME ABOUT MY PHYSICAL ACTIVITY .  I TOLD HIM I WAS AN AVID GOLFER AND THAT I WAS ANXIOUS TO GET BACK ON THE LINKS ASAP.

HE THEN TOLD ME ABOUT THE NEW ADJUSTABLE KNEE HE PUT IN DESIGNED ESPECIALLY FOR GOLFERS.  JUST LIKE AN ADJUSTABLE DRIVER, THE NEW KNEE HAS COMES WITH A SPECIAL WRENCH WHICH ALLOWS YOU TO FINE TUNE THE ROTATION OF YOUR LEFT KNEE, THUS RESULTING IN A SHOT PATTERN RANGING FROM A 2* DRAW ALL THE WAY OVER TO A 2* FADE.  TO ACCOMMODATE THE ABILITY TO MAKE THIS ADJUSTMENT, AFTER REMOVING THE STAPLES THIS MORNING, HE INSTALLED THE K.A.Z. A. OR THE "KNEE ADJUSTMENT ZIPPER ACCESS."

THIS WAS DONE RIGHT IN THE OFFICE AND TOOK ONLY ABOUT AN HOUR TO DO. 

BENEFITS....................ITS PERMANENT, TOTALLY ADJUSTABLE, COMPLIES WITH U.S.G.A. RULES AND ELIMINATES THE NEED TO BUY NEW CLUBS EVERY YEAR..............AND BEST OF ALL, MEDICARE PAID FOR IT.

I HAVE ENCLISED A PIC MY WIFE TOOK IN THE OFFICE FOLLOWING THE PROCEDURE.

CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•  

Swelling looks great, best of luck!

•  

Good one , Bruce!

•  

Bruce! You had me going for a minute!! Glad to hear you are in good spirits my friend.

•  

Now that's funny right there!  Thanks for the laugh.  In all seriousness, keep working hard at your PT and you'll be back out there in no time. Good luck!

•  

That is amazing!  . . . . . get well, soon!

•  

Can you hide some extra balls and tee's in that pocket ?

•  

I can't even believe that's real, wow!

•  

cleanfan

I NEVER, EVER LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•  

Bruce...you come up with some of the funniest stuff...glad to hear you're healing good!!

•  

Mondo

Bruce...you come up with some of the funniest stuff...glad to hear you're healing good!!

MIKE,  WHEN YOU ARE RETIRED AND HAVE OODLES OF TIME ON YOUR HANDS, YOU CAN THINK UP ALL KINDS OF CRAZY STUFF.  IT'S ONE REASON I LOVE THIS FORUM, IT GIVES ME EXPOSURE TO HOLLYWOOD AND ALL THE TV STUDIOS.  ME AND SAMMY (NELBASS) COULD MAKE A CAREER OF THIS.  ANYWAY.  THANKS FOR THE NICE COMMENTS AND HOPE TO GET A CHANCE TO MEET WITH YOU AGAIN IN THE FUTURE.  hOPE ALL IS GOING WELL WITH YOU THIS YEAR.

•  

I HAD THE DOC PUT IN YELLOW NXT TOURS SO I WILL BE ABLE TO FIND THEM.  IT'S DARK IN THERE.   THIS IS A NEW TWIST ON THE "BALL DOWN THE PANTS LEG" TRICK

•  

FEELING MUCH BETTER MIKE,  THANKS

•  

cleanfan

SETH MAN, IT IS REAL..AS REAL AS REAL CAN BE.  HOW ARE YOU MY FRIEND?

•  

noeldaof
    That is amazing!  . . . . . get well, soon!

THANKS MUCH MY FRIEND