Fall Golf

Fall Golf

•  

Getting out for what may be the last 2 rounds of the year here in Milwaukee this weekend. Going to be 52 and sunny today and 64 and sunny tomorrow.. Looking forward to some great golf and ending the golf season (here anyway) on a high note.Monday I go in and place my order for the new 913, so it will be interesting to see how the old R11 performs this weekend. Hope you all get a chance to get out and play, for some reason I love Fall golf even more than warm days. Must be the knowledge that soon the courses will be covered in snow and it will be a forced 3 monnth break!

• 2756 points

Have fun Shaun.  Fall is my favorite time to play.  You never know which round may be your last till spring.  It is supposed to be nice here in MI as well...hoping to strike while the iron is (still) hot.

Ryan

• 1495 points

Good luck shaun. sounds like perfect golfing weather...Im hoping the weather here in Nebraska holds up for a couple more weeks so I can get my last round in

•  

Shaun... I have to say I actually miss the fall golf, with the crisp air and the changng colors.

Going to be in the high 60's out here, maybe 70's, and everything is still green. Don't be a hater!

•  

I like fall golf as long as the greens crews gets to the leaves.  This time of year with the sun, it makes it very difficult to find the ball and sometimes even divots.  It's starting to get a bit colder, almost winter golf...dont enjoy that time of year as much.

•  

Shaun, I honestly couldn't imagine being forced to take a three month break.  I'm very thankful to be able to play year round golf!  Do you have any winter trips down south planned?  Florida is especially nice in the winter (especially if your winter is snow-filled).  

•  

BostonBuzza
    I like fall golf as long as the greens crews gets to the leaves.  This time of year with the sun, it makes it very difficult to find the ball and sometimes even divots.  It's starting to get a bit colder, almost winter golf...dont enjoy that time of year as much.

Playing this weekend at Wellesley CC and Newport National should be a full dose of varying weather conditions!

•  

Invite is still open for PCC before the snow flies.  Let me know and I will grab Joe too.  Enjoy your weekend.  Hopefully NNC will be on Sunday and the wind won't be too bad.  Play well.

•  

I feel your pain Shaun. Played Wednesday and hope to play this weekend if it doesn't rain. The winter bowling league has started, so at least I have something to do.

•  

BostonBuzza
    Invite is still open for PCC before the snow flies.  Let me know and I will grab Joe too.  Enjoy your weekend.  Hopefully NNC will be on Sunday and the wind won't be too bad.  Play well.

The wind is why I love that place, it never and I mean never plays the same.  

I seem to play my best there when conditions are less then favorable, it makes you focus on shotmaking more.  Thinking about the shot at hand and how to play it properly keeps me focused.

•  

Devin....Focus, really??

•  

shaun13
    Getting out for what may be the last 2 rounds of the year here in Milwaukee this weekend. Going to be 52 and sunny today and 64 and sunny tomorrow.. Looking forward to some great golf and ending the golf season (here anyway) on a high note.Monday I go in and place my order for the new 913, so it will be interesting to see how the old R11 performs this weekend. Hope you all get a chance to get out and play, for some reason I love Fall golf even more than warm days. Must be the knowledge that soon the courses will be covered in snow and it will be a forced 3 monnth break!

Fall golf is nice and cool, Shaun13.  My favorite season as well.

Your Monday won't be just another day.  I envy you.  Hopefully, the R11 will behave the way you ask it to.

Play well.

_nol

•  

i'm playing saturday morning.  temps here in PA should be good enough for at least one more month of golf, but with a baby at home, it's just too hard to get out.  so i'm afraid this might be my last round.  if i can get away from work i'll be heading to the NC coast for thanksgiving, so maybe i'll get at least 9 in while there.

•  

shaun13

I couldn't agree more.  As long as the sun is out, I'm on the course.  I think Fall Golf is really great because the season is coming to and end.  I know I really try to enjoy it more.  Conditions are always interesting.  My club is very good about the leaves, plus we play the leaf rule anyway, so they don't bother me too much.  I'll be out again Sunday, although golf is more like winter golf in MA now.  I took a shot out of some snow in a bunker today.

• 437 points

Getting ready to head this weekend suppose to be in the high 60's here