Mama's got a brand new bag

Mama's got a brand new bag

•  

nice!  and i bet the sky caddy with the white case looks great hanging from the bag!

Happy Birthday!

•  

Go Hokies
    Nothing greater than having great friends who understands  the Golf Fix - Happy Birthday.

Where's the new shoes (I always looking for a good reason for another pair of shoes).

you need a reason????

•  

Chris, looks great!!  enjoy and happy birthday!

•  

Thanks for the suggestion, parthur, but I am not a fan of black base shoes -- I think they make most women look dykey. Here's what I wear - white smooth base with pink patent, initials in grey so they aren't so stark against the white:

•  

Happy Birthday. Nothing better than new golf equipment to celebrate your birthday.

•  

Oh happy birthday my friend.... And a pink bag! Simply perfect for you.

• 1344 points

Awesome bag and Happy Birthday!

•  

Happy Birthday, GC!

Nice bag and shoes to match.

•  

Chris, clearly your friend/boss knows you quite well.  Love the bag.  Offers you all sorts of color coordination opportunities, as well.  Agree with you on the shoe question raised by parthur.  I you come this way, I'm sure DOGLOSKI and I can keep you involved in lots of golf through the wintry months in KC.

•  

Very classy, Chris ! You will certianly be styling on the course....Always great to have a friend with Golf Connections!

Hope you had a great B-Day !!!

golfchick
    I got a new bag for my birthday from my friend/boss Robin, who owns Mrs. Golf, the women's golf apparel company I work for. My monogram panel back today -- what do you think? A friend made a headcover out of pink and silver sparkly wool. On top of that, my new SkyCaddie came in, complete with the new white skin/case. I love days like this. Would have been perfect if I could have played!

• 2947 points

golfchick
    Thanks for the suggestion, parthur, but I am not a fan of black base shoes -- I think they make most women look dykey. Here's what I wear - white smooth base with pink patent, initials in grey so they aren't so stark against the white:

GC,

The White and Pink with grey will do nicely. When I did the shoes, I thought the black was a bit much, but was trying to match the bag. Glad to see that some women still believe that being feminine is OK.

• 4617 points

Sparkly headcovers! Seve would be shaking these and making sure the reflection,er, "distracted" his opponent!! This is a VERY nice birthday present - Hope you are enjoying your very special day..Happy Birthday!

•  

Happy Birthday and wishing you many great rounds with that bag.

•  

Great gift Chris.  Enjoy.

TT

•  

Chris, I Love the bag and the shoes!