Vokey Indio Blue Wedges on display

Vokey Indio Blue Wedges on display

•  

BostonBuzza
    it was a very limited release Tdogg, to the tune of only a 100+/- made, that is my delema...to play or not to play...that is the ????

i understand they are a very limited release and everyone collects something different, so there is no wrong answer.  i just think if you had those on the wall and someone saw them, would they wonder why you have a wedge on the wall or would they think how cool it is to have a limited edition wedge.  again, it's your call, i just think if i was going to spend the money on something i wasn't going to play, i would want more than a 'regular' wedge with a different color and limited production run.  but that's just me.  now maybe if it was a tour only option and all the tour guys used the blue wedges and he release 100 to the public, that would change things for me.  but again, that's just my opinion.

•  

Play em or sell em. I don't keep old clubs and do not buy clubs without gaming them.

TT

•  

Great looking wedges but personally I'd have to put them in play.

•  

Based upon all the responses, it looks like I will be peeling of the plastic and replacing my 2 other TVD's.  They are pretty cool to look at, but I guess that is it...just look at.  I am thinking they would look pretty good in the bag, so thank you to all, LET THE GAMING BEGIN...hopefully this weekend.

•  

game game game!

• 2947 points

BostonBuzza
    Based upon all the responses, it looks like I will be peeling of the plastic and replacing my 2 other TVD's.  They are pretty cool to look at, but I guess that is it...just look at.  I am thinking they would look pretty good in the bag, so thank you to all, LET THE GAMING BEGIN...hopefully this weekend.

It is supposed to be really nice this weekend; 50s and sunny in eastern MA. I think a picture of your bag with the Indigos would be kinda nice to see: please.

•  

game them and retire your old ones

•  

If you already have it then game them. In case of a big doubt you can game one and keep the other.

•  

Ok, I will take out the old TVD's and drop in the new indigo's.  May have to shine up the MB's a bit for the presentation....lol

•  

Brian, after you game them come on and right a review ? I wanna know what is like to play a wedge that is sooo rare :)

•  

Will do.  I have the TVD M grinds in my bag now and absolutely love them.  It was a bit of a change with the CC groves and it took a bit to get used to, but I still love them.  To be honest the Indigo have a bit of a different grind, so I am not sure how I will play, but they will certainly look GREAT!