Vokey Indio Blue Wedges on display

Vokey Indio Blue Wedges on display

•  

Below is a pic of the last 2 Indigo wedges released from the Voke.  I think they look great, in fact maybe too good as I am yet to game them.  I am reluctant to put them in play and just hold on to them as a keep sake.  Any opinions out there on whether I should game them or not?

-Brian

•  

Game them! I was always a put it in play kinda guy!  I have a friend who works for Titleist that "works" his new clubs into the bag.   I'm too excitable, take them out of the box go play immediately.  

•  

I'm with DG... game the heck out of them!

What's the point of putting them on display?  :-)

•  

Put them in play, displays are nice, but using the new product is even better.

•  

I like to collect are birdies haha jk. Game them. Although they will not be the "same" as brand new, once you game them and throw some darts, make some birdies then they will have a story behind them when you display them. Give the wedges a rich history by putting them in your bag.

•  

Thanks for the encourage to put them in play.  Believe me, it has been killing me to just look at them knowing they are just a quick unwrapping from my bag.  Might have to hold off of this season and put them right in play 1st round next year.  Don't want to build up the rust over the yucky NE weather.

•  

Play them, that is what they were made for!

• 2956 points

Tough call Boston. Personally, I'm impulsive and would probably play them. However, they are beautiful clubs that are very hard to find and pretty expensive. If you have plenty of other Vokey wedges in play now that do not have to be replaced, I'd hold onto them. Possibly for future use, or investment sale to get a new driver etc etc..

•  

why have it if you're not going to play it??  for me personally, if i'm going to not use a club, it either has to be really special (a limited edition celebrating something maybe or have historical significance) or i'm saving it to sell later.  but other than that, i can't think of a reason i wouldn't use a 'regular' club.

• 1192 points

I really wanted those and was just about ready to buy them when I realized they were WAY too pretty to game. Gotta love Vokey wedges!

•  

it was a very limited release Tdogg, to the tune of only a 100+/- made, that is my delema...to play or not to play...that is the ????

• 2771 points

I wouldn't put them in play.  I was on the fence as well and by the time I decided to pull the trigger, poof, tehy were gone.  Bob has way too many standard options to choose from for me.  Alas, I am the minority here though.  

• 1976 points

I say game them! Ive been gaming my 60*V grind Indigo for almost 2 years.

•  

I would game them but they are pretty cool and would look good on the wall.

•  

OMG,,,,,,,,,I WOULD GO NUTS NOT KNOWING JUST HOW GOOD THEY REALLY ARE.

GAME THEM.