Halloween

Halloween

• 1495 points

How many trick or treaters does the footjoy community get at their house hold? Last year my parents had 856, in a town of 8000 thats just over 10% of the community. This year they are expecting around 1000. busy night ahead. Happy Halloween to the FJC

•  

Wow, we go threw about 6 bags. My mother in law stay behind to hand out candy, my wife and I walk the kids threw the neighborhood. Stay safe tonight

• 1495 points

cute kids, hope they have fun tonight. I think we have about 20 bags of candy. The local high school student council blocks off the main street where we live so the kids can cross safely

•  

Thanks, yeah we have streets like that where I live. kids stand in line to trick or treat there. why kids would want to stand in line In don't know. it's nice that the high school kids help the little kids cross safely though.

•  

We've been running 45-55.  Not bad for a neighborhood that has a good mix of older couples and younger families.  I cannot imagine passing out candy to over 800, especially in a town of 8000.  Ouch!

•  

Cancelled here in NJ for the most part due to Sandy.   Maybe it will happen when the power goes back on.

•  

Adorable, RW   Halloween has been postponed in my town until next Wednesday 11/7 due to Hurricane/Superstorm Sandy. Usually get about 100 kids from 5:30  - 8:00PM. Will see how many more or less the delayed  celebration bring.

RANDYWILDMAN
    Wow, we go threw about 6 bags. My mother in law stay behind to hand out candy, my wife and I walk the kids threw the neighborhood. Stay safe tonight

•  

we went to a house tonight in our neighborhood that almost nobody goes too. The owner made and gave candy dolls to my kids. 7 pieces of candy made into a candy doll. Crazy. hope everybody had a safe night.

• 1495 points

We had  busy night last night. We went over 1,000 between 5:15 and 9:00 pm. Sad part is we still have prob 6-8 bags of candy left. Will post some pictures soon.

• 3548 points

Wow...over a 1,000! I thought our neighborhood was crazy, we had about 600.

•  

we didn't have as many at our new house.  we only moved 1/2 mile and are still in the same general neighborhood, but we only had about 1/3 or less kids than we use to have in our old house.

but here is my little girl on her first Halloween.

•  

Very cute ! tdogg

•  

that is a cool picture randy and that is a nice costume tdogg

•  

Creative candy doll there, RW. Looks like it was worth going to that house !

td21 - Adorable pooch there !. What a great first Halloween Memory !

•  

Well I am probably at the bottom we only had 5 kids.  Boring night, Our neighbor hood has long driveways and longer walks between houses. Good pics Randy and tdog.