Scotty Cameron My Girl

Scotty Cameron My Girl

•  

It's a gift for wife, but she can only roll putts on carpet! That puppy will never see a golf green, ever!

•  

OK ... begs the question ... How many putters (Cameron's and otherwise) does everyone have?

OZ-Crocman

•  

I've scaled back to 8, I collect the cool covers now!

• 2756 points

I have 9...mostly limited or tour Del Mar 3.5's with a JAT Sergio mixed in.  I'll cap at 10 when I finally get my hands on an "Inspired by Ryuji Imada".  Love that stick.

•  

Ryan Atkins
    I have 9...mostly limited or tour Del Mar 3.5's with a JAT Sergio mixed in.  I'll cap at 10 when I finally get my hands on an "Inspired by Ryuji Imada".  Love that stick.

Getting rid of the original JAT that you speak of was one of the biggest mistakes I have made with Scotty's... loved that club!

• 2756 points

You're right, Devin...the JAT's are a thing of beauty.  Have you seen the new M3 prototype?  Sort of a JAT/DelMar 3.5/Napa/GoLo hybrid.  Pretty cool stuff.

www.cameroncollector.com/.../topic,193281.0.html

Ryan :)

• 1976 points

wow, the Ryuji is a really cool but tough one to get! Best of luck on your hunt!

• 2771 points

That's the thing with Scottys. To game or not to game. I have two now that see a lot of play but I dare not try to collect. That would be right up there with collecting expensive shotguns or watches for me. I sold my last collector putter this summer and did pretty well. It was still in the plastic and was a JAT no less.

•  

Ryan Atkins

You're right, Devin...the JAT's are a thing of beauty.  Have you seen the new M3 prototype?  Sort of a JAT/DelMar 3.5/Napa/GoLo hybrid.  Pretty cool stuff.

Not a member of the cameron collector but I have other ways of getting the pictures...

• 1976 points

Devin_Gmitter
    Ryan Atkins

Not a member of the cameron collector but I have other ways of getting the pictures...

Devin is that one your?

• 2756 points

Devin_Gmitter
    Ryan Atkins

You're right, Devin...the JAT's are a thing of beauty.  Have you seen the new M3 prototype?  Sort of a JAT/DelMar 3.5/Napa/GoLo hybrid.  Pretty cool stuff

You guys get all the good stuff!  I should have known!

•  

CROCMAN
    OK ... begs the question ... How many putters (Cameron's and otherwise) does everyone have?

OZ-Crocman

i haven't gotten into the Cameron addiction yet.  (an expensive hobby i'm trying to avoid), however i have collected Ping putters.  i'm at 4 or 5 regular putters and one collector edition.  i try not to collect things like that.  too expensive to just have sitting in a corner.

•  

Ryan Atkins
    Devin_GmitterRyan Atkins

You're right, Devin...the JAT's are a thing of beauty.  Have you seen the new M3 prototype?  Sort of a JAT/DelMar 3.5/Napa/GoLo hybrid.  Pretty cool stuff

You guys get all the good stuff!  I should have known!

It isn't mine! The only way to get stuff like that is to fork out the cash or be on tour...people with those type of connections don't talk about them!