What's in a date

What's in a date

•  

I almost deleted this then I remembered in the good ol' UK the day goes in front of the month

Dear Golfer

Thank you for interest in playing golf at St Andrews Links.

The provisional reservation below has been made in accordance with the booking conditions set out on our website.  

Reserver
    Date & Time
    Players
    Facility
    Confirmation #
    Holley, Bruce
    01/07/2013 15:52

New Course
    Holley, Bruce
    02/07/2013 11:20

Old Course

To confirm your booking the total amount of £450.00 must be paid by 30 November 2012.

•  

Bruce - we also put in for times at the Old Course around the 4th or July week.  Maybe we can grab a pint together in Scotland.

Tyler

•  

WOW ! So cool. two days at the old course. don't hit the hotel on 17 :)

•  

You lucky ducks... Hope you have a wonderful time!

•  
     Date & Time
     Players
     Facility
     01/07/2013 12:20

Old Course
     02/07/2013 12:24

Jubilee Course

Just got the email with our confirmed times for the Old Course.

Tyler

•  

Im jealous...can't describe how jealous.

•  

You both stink! Wish I was tagging along for the ride.

•  

Wow, what are the odds. . . same day, both FJA guys.

Very nice.  Enjoy, Guys!

We're all so jealous.

•  

Does that say what I think it says? Jan 7 and Feb 7 2013?so you know how cold it is in Scotland at that time! Better layer up!

•  

My wife and I were talking about that last night. Definately on our bucket list. Unfortunately, that bucket may be kicked a couple of times before I get there.

•  

Hey guys, this sounds great. Enjoy yourselves and do the FJAs proud.

•  

Tyler Higley
    Bruce - we also put in for times at the Old Course around the 4th or July week.  Maybe we can grab a pint together in Scotland.Tyler

Tyler how is that for a great twist of fortune? We will be there on the same days. Yes we certainly can a have pint and it will be more than one.

• 2947 points

Looks like a couple of FJAs will have a really great July 4th week. Enjoy and take pictures.

•  

Paul G
    Does that say what I think it says? Jan 7 and Feb 7 2013?so you know how cold it is in Scotland at that time! Better layer up!

Nope July, the Euro's put the day first then the month.

•  

damn!!!  that is the one trip i'm ready to make.  my Dad and i were suppose to go, but when i could go, he couldn't and when he could go, i couldn't.  unfortunately he passed away before we could make the trip.  never take anything for granted and take advantage of trips like that when you can.

have fun guys!  and spread the FJ love throughout Scotland.  and tyler, i want to hear all the Bruce Holley jokes after you get back.