Chinese Foot Joy's

Chinese Foot Joy's

•  

I've been in China the last two weeks for work, traveling from Hong Kong to Beijing, and about 10 other places in between. Truly an odyssey of planes, trains, ferry's, and automobiles.....

Just sitting here on my layover in Tokyo and scanning the recent posts to see what's up. While I was in Hong Kong my hotel was next to a golf course, the Sky City Nine Dragon facility. I ambled over there on day and was surprised to find a complete array of FJ shoes (men's and ladies) and apparel. All the shirts had FJ collars, but they had only small sizes or XL's. Guess the Chinese only were small's....

I took a photo of the FJ display and will post it once I get back to the USA. Just wanted to get this reminder out there so I don't forget!

•  

Hey TH you certainly get around.

Were they original FJs or knock offs?

OZ-Crocman

•  

Looking forward to the pictures Randy.    I heard Yao Ming is playing golf also now.  Don't know his shoe size, but I hope he wears FJs.  His driver must be 60" long.  Have a safe trip.

•  

Wow what a great experience, I hope you can post when available.

•  

Man on a mission!!!

Much of the FJ product line is produced in China, so no surprise to see them in store. Did you see/purchase any of the items that are not available in the U.S. (shoe bags, etc.)? I purchased a Deluxe Shoe bag when I was out-of-country (wish I had bought the lot in hind sight).

Look forward to your pic-posting.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Deno
    Looking forward to the pictures Randy.    I heard Yao Ming is playing golf also now.  Don't know his shoe size, but I hope he wears FJs.  His driver must be 60" long.  Have a safe trip.

Yao is a 19 and wears three stripes

looking forward to seeing some pics

•  

Randy, how nice of you to share!  Can't wait to see the pictures and hear more about your trip.

Did you play?

I miss Asia. . . golf.

• 2947 points

Deno

Yao is playing. He is a hacker that wears Ad****s.

•  

His golf bag looked with one of those little plastic ones your get a 2 year old for Xmas, dude is tall!

•  

Oh the places we will go, the things we will see, and the people we will meet.  China is a fast growing market.  They will be a force in golf in the next generation.

•  

Looking forward to seeing the pictures Randy!  Safe travels to 'ya!

•  

Arrived back in the USA yesterday after a 2 week trip. Was in Hong Kong, Beijing, Tianjin, Zhoushan, and several other places. Seems like all I did was take planes, trains, cabs, buses, ferry's and pretty much everything except a bike. Quite exhausting.

No, I did not play golf as there was no time. But visiting the golf course was my little bit of R&R (about 45 minutes) between meetings. Seeing all the FJ stuff though, I just had to take the picture:

•  

•  

thanks for the pic Randy. Pretty good selection on shoes there, did you see any Icons?

•  

Did not see Icons at all. There was a great collection of Apparel though.