Ordered a 913

Ordered a 913

•  

Ordered a 913 D3 this past weekend. 9.5 with the Diamana Blue shaft.  Now have to sit and wait for the release date. Anyone out there jumping in?

•  

Did you hit one first ? I wanna know how they feel first.

•  

Be patient, you'll be booming that driver soon.   I can only dream of a new 913 driver.   I just upgraded from a 905T to a 909D.  I'll catch up one of these days!!   I'm just a few years behing..lol.   Enjoy it Bob.

Deno

•  

I have been told that mine has shipped. Going to use the DI-6 shaft from my 910.

•  

19hole
    I have been told that mine has shipped. Going to use the DI-6 shaft from my 910.

Haven't jumped on board yet, but planning on the 913 D3 8.5 with the Motore Speeder 7.2 Tour Spec.  One of the FJ reps I played with this year had the same setup in the 910 and boy was that driver long.  

•  

I am getting fit this weekend and comparing to my current TM driver. Everything I have heard is excellent so once I get fit I will pass on any info.

•  

Here is a look at the sole and the face from my fitting at Manchester Lane a few weeks back.  Love the club, I went with the AD-DI-6 shaft.  Big change from the RIP 70 I have in my 910.  I love the 913 feel, sound, and results so much more.  I should be getting it today or tomorrow from what I have been told.

I would strongly recommend getting a fitting set up to see the difference on the launch monitor.

-Brian

•  

It will have to be very outstanding for me to switch to this model right now.  Love my 910 with the AD DI 7X

TT

•  

+1

•  

19hole

It sucks you can't use 910 wood and hybrid shafts in the 913!

•  

We had a fitting day for the new 913 woods and hybrids on 10/4 and I ordered one then. Anxiously awaiting its arrival. Hopefully the weather holds out and I can get a few rounds in before winter with the 913.

•  

TNT009
    19holeI have been told that mine has shipped. Going to use the DI-6 shaft from my 910.

It sucks you can't use 910 wood and hybrid shafts in the 913!

There will be a program where Titleist will put the new shaft tip on your current shaft.

•  

BostonBuzza
    Here is a look at the sole and the face from my fitting at Manchester Lane a few weeks back.  Love the club, I went with the AD-DI-6 shaft.  Big change from the RIP 70 I have in my 910.  I love the 913 feel, sound, and results so much more.  I should be getting it today or tomorrow from what I have been told.

I would strongly recommend getting a fitting set up to see the difference on the launch monitor.

-Brian

so what were some of the differences for you ?

were you shaping it better

better launch angle ?

more distance ? easier to hit ?

easier to adjust ?

do you play stiff  reg or x-stiff ?

•  

I am so jealous  with everyone!  I'll just have to wait and see.

•  

Oh, boy, now I've got a lot to look forward to.  I have a fitting scheduled for 10 Nov, to focus on driver and fairway metals.  Whether or not I'll pull the trigger on them depends on what I think when I hit them (and how much I can get past the better half!).