The wife is away and nothing but golf on Tv

The wife is away and nothing but golf on Tv

•  

The wife left this eve for a girls weekend, because I had the FJAI. The only problem is all I have to is golf, watch golf and golf some more... I hate it when things like this work out!

•  

Paul G, I could only imagine how it is for you. . . all alone and much time for golf.  Live it up and enjoy, my friend!

What'dyou shoot on the first round? -- play well, if you haven't already!

•  

Ok I deleted two of these, I don't know why we are getting multiple posts...

•  

Tomorrow will be first round, just practiced today, only 78 in fla today, great weather!

•  

Tough life, I really feel for you .  All that golf could be habit forming.

•  

Life is good, so good ! enjoy it Paul

•  

Live the Dream (if only for a few days)!!!!

Enjoy.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Paul that's a tough life but hey, someone's gotta do it!

•  

I feel for you ... really!

Luckily I'm in the same situation.

Enjoy!

The semi finals of the Turkish Airlines event are on tonight (my time) and look to be very interesting.

Rose V Woods and Schwatzel v Westwood.

Also have the Portugal Masters on Eropean Tour tonight.

18 tomorrow and Sunday.

PGA Tour and Web.Com tour.

Thanks goodness for FOXTEL.

OZ-Crocman

•  

Pual, That's the life. Stay out of trouble. LOL

•  

Paul G
    Tomorrow will be first round, just practiced today, only 78 in fla today, great weather!

that's chilly for Florida weather!  did you break out the performance sweater??  haha.

•  

Great news, make sure to tell the wife you missed her when she comes back haha. Maybe she will leave more often!

•  

Paul Paul Paul, the wife is out of town and all you are going to do is stay at home and watch golf on TV. Is this some ruse designed to throw the wife off of your real intentions?

Somehow I do not believe staying at home and watching TV would be the course taken by my new hero Tim Tiger, MOA*.

Plus Devin tells me after seeing several $17.99 movie charges on Tim's bill (not to mention mini bar charges, the accident with the wall, the lamp and the fire alarm) when he is in he is doing something besides watching golf.

*Man of Action

•  

bholley
    Paul Paul Paul, the wife is out of town and all you are going to do is stay at home and watch golf on TV. Is this some ruse designed to throw the wife off of your real intentions?

Somehow I do not believe staying at home and watching TV would be the course taken by my new hero Tim Tiger, MOA*.

Plus Devin tells me after seeing several $17.99 movie charges on Tim's bill (not to mention mini bar charges, the accident with the wall, the lamp and the fire alarm) when he is in he is doing something besides watching golf.

*Man of Action

I ASSUME YOU GUYS DIDN'T HAVE A "WHAT HAPPENS IN R.I. STAYS IN R.I." PLEDGE ON THIS OUTING LIKE WE DID IN CHICAGO.

NOT A GOOD PLAN MY FRIENDS,,,,,,,,,,ESPECIALLY WITH,,,,,,,,,,CERTAIN PEOPLE,,,,,,,,IN THE GROUP,,,,,,,,,RIGHT TIM??????

LMAO BRUCE,,,,,GOOD ONE.

•  

bholley

*Man of Action

Bruce, really it's bad enough I had to explain the glitter from the cart girl and that is the new look for them...

I heard it wasn't a problem w the mini bar it was explaining the $17.99 to Chris and something about a male review. He couldn't help but studder when explaining that one!