COMMUNITY EMAILS TO BE TURNED ON MONDAY 10/15/12

COMMUNITY EMAILS TO BE TURNED ON MONDAY 10/15/12

•  

Hello Loyal Community Members,

On Monday, 10/15/12, we will be turning FJ Community subscription emails back on. 

If you have enjoyed not receiving FJ Community subscription emails please let us know in this thread and we will try to turn them off on your account.  Turning off Community emails is different then the FootJoy.com or FJenews emails we send out periodically to promote our various products and sweepstakes.

Best,

DG

•  

Great news. Thanks for all your work on making the FJ Community better and more functional.

TH

•  

It doesnt metter to me, I like them but spend way to much time here to need them... :)

•  

Devin, they are easier to delete than to hunt for.  I don't mind receiving them as they alert me to items of interest on the site.

•  

Devin - since you're turning on email notifications, does that also mean that you will be able to subscribe to posts as well?

Also - any chance of being able to remain logged in?

•  

I have enjoyed not receiving FJ Community subscription emails, so I would like them to remain off for me. However, will I be able to subscribe to one in the future if I want? Also, will we be getting emails to let us know if our posts have been approved?

Thanks to the hard working crew behind the scenes and to you DG!

• 1539 points

memphisunited
    Devin - since you're turning on email notifications, does that also mean that you will be able to subscribe to posts as well?

Also - any chance of being able to remain logged in?

We do not yet have a fix for the cookie issue. We are still trying to work that one out with the makers of the software that the community runs on.  According to them, it should be working, so we need to get them to look at it.

Subscription to threads is on, but emails won't start sending until Monday

Subscription to Forums will be available on Monday as well.

Best,

-Denise

•  

Thanks for the update Denise.

•  

I'm looking forward to receiving them again. It reminds me to check in more often.

•  

hmm I was wondering why I wasn't getting those.  Thanks for the update!  I like getting the ones I subscribe too

•  

I like having the option to receive email replies per choice per thread....Have missed seeing notifications of PMs so how that will come back up otherwise I don't know there are mnessage unless I log into the community....

•  

Well it works, I received 8 so far.

•  

Thanks Denise.  So, how do you subscribe to a particular thread?

•  

memphisunited
    Thanks Denise.  So, how do you subscribe to a particular thread?

To subscribe to individual threads, all you need to do is click the "Subscribe to this thread" link at the top of the page:

For instructions on subscribing and unsubscribing to threads and discussion categories, as well as more useful information, check out our Help page!

-Lindsey

•  

I don't have that link to subscribe/unsubscribe to threads.  It is only there on the main categories.  I'm using Chrome if that helps.  I'll check Explorer and see if it is there.